Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill go ahead and guess Atlanta Braves.

Comment

It's not Vancouver, 'cause that starts at 9:00 ET. I think he'll take some huge chalk like the Phillies, Dodgers, or Giants. He'll probably take the White Sox, 'cause I'm all over the Mariners....

Comment

If you follow me I have never posted chalk plays.
        Others will vouch for me on that.

Heleanth you think I have to post a heavy chalk play to ease the pressure? What a joke.

And don't worry, I have Seattle as well.......
        DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

I will say its Piitsburgh-got swept at home by LA-therefore using reverse logic they will win in LA.(I like Pitt anyways).

Comment

How long will you be? My man goes off at 8:00.

Comment

No offense meant, there, Tipster. Could it be the basketball game you are going to play????:eek:

Comment

TIPSTER

Can we at least have an ETA on when you'll post it?
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

300** Arizona D'Backs -105

Fuck the chalk plays!!!!!!
                  Chalk plays are for pussies chasing pipedreams!!!!!!!

Good Luck
                  The Sports Tipster
                  DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

looks like i'll have to call my date for the night and tell her i just figured out i'm gay and will be unable to go out with her tonight.
                    rock n roll

Comment

This has been fun, Tipster. Thanks and I hope the D'backs kick ass for you! Good luck on the rest of your plays also.

Comment

I didn't bet the game but I watched till 1:00 am Eastern. Tied
                        2-2 going into the 10 th. I hope when I read the scores on Saturday that you were victorious. Arizona had 12 hits compared
                        to Atlanta's 5 hits thru 9 innings. Game should have been over already. I'll say a prayer for you before I hit the pillow.

Comment

Sports Tipsters-I respect your plays a lot and play them when logic seems good.
                          I did not play Arizona tonight however as Braves have been just too hot-something like 14-16 prior to game and 7 straight on the road.
                          In the past when I have challenged and gone against such streaks, I have usually lost no matter what logic I used.
                          Even though one might think there could be a letdown after sweeping Astros, it is not enough for me to warrant a play.
                          My rule of thumb is that when a team is red hot like Braves, you either go with them or pass, and if you must go against them you play small not a large wager.
                          I am not trying to be confrontational but simply expressing my opinion, and again please keep plays as they are helpful.

Comment

Working...
                          X