This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait to See all these "Rainman"

Pittsburg betters tell me the lock is the 2nd half bet.....Pitts to me looks like crap, oh that's right, it's the NFL.....Try to win your money back in the 2nd half....sorry guys but for Rainman to come out and tell what he thinks, then everyone jump on his logic, and tell him that Pitts is going to kill".....well we look great being on Baltimore's side at half

predicting -6.5 or -7.5 i am predicting

Comment

I don't bet halftime plays often and won't tonight. The discussion for tonights game happened in his thread. Nobody has ever bashed his picks, his attitude, YES!

Comment

It only took NE one quarter of FB to beat Buff last night. Pitt could easily run away with this.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

This guy knows his stuff... I am impressed with his logic. I think everyone needs to leave him alone and just let him make his picks. He does need to humble himself a lil bit.

Gecko Knows
          It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

Comment

Baltimore looks good, no doubt about it. Like i told Spark and rainman. His wins and losses mean nothing to me. His attitude and/or false claims here will decide his fate!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I don't bet halftime plays often and won't tonight. The discussion for tonights game happened in his thread. Nobody has ever bashed his picks, his attitude, YES!

But all he did was state what he thought of the game, i just don't understand why everyone just riped him apart....just don't say GL and let the thread go then

Comment

Quit saying baltimore looks good!! There is still another half left!! Dont jinx my team..lol

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                  Quit saying baltimore looks good!! There is still another half left!! Dont jinx my team..lol
                  EXACTLY, but then again i dont' believe in Jinx's, so really i am going out and say It's looking GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                    But all he did was state what he thought of the game, i just don't understand why everyone just riped him apart....just don't say GL and let the thread go then

All he did was state what he thought of the game.....Are you kidding me.....Did you even read his threads with his crazy claims about his record.
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                      He started here by touting a (49-4) Record and hasn't shut up about himself since. A 2 or 3 game winning streak doesn't validate anything and if he just posted his picks like you stated, there never would have been a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X