What Do You Think of This Prop Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think of This Prop Play

The line on Pitt just keeps going higher and higher, from opening at 8.5 up to 13 right now. That means the Ravens are the play, except for one little problem. This is a terrible matchup for the Ravens.

I found this Prop bet which is a way to play on Pitt without worrrying about the high point spread. I'm thinking of playing NO, on will the Ravens ever have the lead It's at -125 but having Pitt on the Money Line is -725. I think the only way I could lose this is if Baltimore gets the ball first and gets a Field Goal or TD. My thinking is even if Baltimore does happen to score first, I could lose the regular Pitt -13 play since they don't score a lot of points. Either way I could lose if Cinc does score first. But if Baltimore dosen't score first, I think the best they could do is be even with Pitt, but never ahead.

I think I just talked myself into playing the Ravens to never have the lead by typing this. In case anyone is thinking I should just play Pitt to score first, that line is all the way up to -235. Iv'e got almost the same play for just -125.

Good Luck to anyone I might have talked into doing this with me.

The line on Pitt just keeps going higher and higher, from opening at 8.5 up to 13 right now. That means the Ravens are the play, except for one little problem. This is a terrible matchup for the Ravens.

I found this Prop bet which is a way to play on Pitt without worrrying about the high point spread. I'm thinking of playing NO, on will the Ravens ever have the lead It's at -125 but having Pitt on the Money Line is -725. I think the only way I could lose this is if Baltimore gets the ball first and gets a Field Goal or TD. My thinking is even if Baltimore does happen to score first, I could lose the regular Pitt -13 play since Pittsburg don't score a lot of points. Either way I could lose if Cinc does score first. But if Baltimore dosen't score first, I think the best they could do is be even with Pitt, but never ahead.

I think I just talked myself into playing the Ravens to never have the lead by typing this. In case anyone is thinking I should just play Pitt to score first, that line is all the way up to -235. Iv'e got almost the same play for just -125.

Good Luck to anyone I might have talked into doing this with me.[/QUOTE]

Comment

It seems brilliant sandy!!! Brilliant enough to post twice...good luck bud!

Comment

I checked it out earlier, I like the play.

GL on it, bring that baby home!
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I tried to EDIT my post but it won't let me. Don't know why I typed Cinc where I should have typed Baltimore, but I did. My mistake. BTW, I just made the play. I also played a little on the adjusted line of Pitt minus 17.5 at +185. If you think Pitt can cover 13 for sure, then 17.5 is only 4.5 points more.

Comment

I will put some $$$ on this prop......You can't be ahead if you don't score any points...Thanks Sandy and GL

Comment

Cute Mark. You are right. I got so excited my fingers wouldn't stop typing. They typed the whole thing again.

Comment

dont like the play at all..i think Pitts scores 30 points and wins around 34-9....but balt could score first and have a lead
                if anything as a hedge if u r betting on pitts w a lot of $ a good hedge is to bet on Balt to have a lead at some point (as a hedge)

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                  Cute Mark. You are right. I got so excited my fingers wouldn't stop typing. They typed the whole thing again.
                  I'm screwing around sandy...i really like the play, though!!!

Comment

Thats not a dog play...whats up with that..Good Luck sandy

Comment

I think you'll probably win that play, so I'm not saying don't play it, but keep in mind, both teams could really give a shit who scores first, teams play to win the game, not to score first. Props can work out, but teams don't try to win the first half, they kick fieldgoals instead of scoring td's to end the first half. Anyway, just looking out.

Comment

Garister. It's my "Play on the Favorite Play" without laying 13 points. That's almost like playing the dog. Baltimore is just plain bad. No running, Lewis is averaging less than 4 yards per carry and never did have a passing attack. This is one dog even us dog players can't play on.

Mark. I knew you were screwing around.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                          Garister. It's my "Play on the Favorite Play" without laying 13 points. That's almost like playing the dog. Baltimore is just plain bad. No running, Lewis is averaging less than 4 yards per carry and never did have a passing attack. This is one dog even us dog players can't play on.

Mark. I knew you were screwing around.
                          sorry sandy...I was just joking...guess ya didn't c it.

Comment

Looks good Sandy- Nice work
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Hey garister. I did get it. That's why I called it my "play on the favorite play" without laying points. good luck on your plays tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X