Larry's Monday Night==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry's Monday Night==>

3-1 yesterday for 7.8 units. I was going to write up all of my statistical reasoning for tonight (like Balt averging only 12 points a game), but I cannot top Freddies assesment of "Looks like Cake, Smells like Cake". I love it. Really, It comes down to what I think is a bad football team playing what I think is a very good football team at home playing with a lot of emotion. For every case to be made of the public getting beat, vegas springing a trap, the limo driver having inside info, the steelers and vegas "having an arrangement" etc, there are ten more where a very good football team pounds a bad football team. Thats why I just don't buy into that method od handicapping. It is true that every now and then the bad team wins ats, or even wins su. But I am willing to take the % that the very good team will blow out the bad team.

3* Steelers -11 (-114 Pinnacle)

Good luck whichever way you play....
    Last edited by larryonion; 10-31-2005, 06:47 PM.
    2010 One play a day record
    22-19-1 51%
    +0.74 units
    Passes: 7 days
    Streak: L2

I'm on Steelers too,got them early -9 1/2

Comment

Larry, that's exactly what winning takes...Taking the better team over a poor one....You will win at least 70%
      Good luck Buddy

Comment

Good Luck Larry O- Once in a while a game comes along and it just smells right. I've read the same items but it still comes down to eleven men on the field both ways and the superior team winning over a struggling squad. Not to say Baltimore can't score but they certainly don't come close to winning. Turnovers are in Pitts favor as well.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck tonite onion!!!

Comment

GL tonight Larry!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck tonight

Comment

Working...
              X