angry was smoked again!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angry was smoked again!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, as i worked all morning. to make a long story short, i got smoked again. 5 teases were active and three lost along with the over in the miami/saints game. i still have 2 active with the steelers tonight. i should have the steelers at -2 or 2.5. hoping they win to minimize the damage, but nothing positive is going to come out; will still be in the red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to all who have the game tonight!!!

oh well, i'm in a terrible slump myself. GL and have a nice night
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Just a bit of advice. Teasers are bad bets in sports gambling. Now, that being said, even I will tease a game here or there, but more times than not, you didn't need the points in the first place. Or u didn't need them in 1 game, and the other game lost, so instead of being 1-1 and losing juice, you're 0-1 and down.

Also, if you're going to tease, DO NOT make 3 teasers all with the same game, or o/u in your case. That's crazy. You're better off just making 1 big bet and seeing what happens, at least then you have a 50/50 chance of winning.

GL to you

Comment

I know feeling man. Has been a tough last three weeks.

GL Tonight
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Just a bit of advice. Teasers are bad bets in sports gambling.
          Not in the NFL. I strongly disagree!

Last Monday was just another example of a teaser that COULDN'T lose!

You will cash those tonight inch!

Comment

i hope your right, wayne. the two teases i have active are the bengals, pats and steelers and the chiefs, pats, steelers. i thought the pats and steelers were locks and just wanted to find one more winner to go along. unfortunately i also decided to match up the bucs and the lions and the skins with the pats and steelers in 3 other teasers, and we all know how they did. the miami/no over was a seperate bet that i bet straight. that lost as well. hope the steelers can cash for me tonight and anyone else on them. good luck.

* just for some info, do you guys think that there is any advantage in teasing college games versus teasing pro games. to me pro would be more difficult because any team can beat any team on any given sunday. in college, so many games are mismatches because of progam size and talent difference that in some games you know who is going to win, its just a matter of coming within the number. any info or opinions would be appreciated as teasing is new to me. a friend of mine loves to do them and i've been trying them recently, with minimal luck. thanks guys.

Comment

I personally think teasing NFL is easier just for the fact like you said any team can beat any team.In college even though programs are different you are sometimes laying 28 pts or more even with the tease.MY advice is never cross over the "0" in a tease.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

teases have there spots, but find games where you can beat the spread straight up and you'll make straight money. So many times one team blows a tease in which the majority of your winners covered the original spread anyway. GL either way. The nation is one win away from making me a believer in this season again!
                Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

thanks for the info!! think i'll be staying away for the most part, for now, anyways. ahhh, maybe just one more next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X