Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Wayne, and for the Vets of this place that keep it the way it should be....on the upper class for forums.

Mucho Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      I personally think the rule should be that any new person who wants to post plays should not be allowed to post his record elsewhere unless he he has verifiable evidence for same.
      If he/she does not have the evidence, the person should merely say something like "I have done very well elsewhere (another sites(s)rand want to share these plays with you;good luck to all who play them. Thats it.
      I totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        Great job Wayne, and for the Vets of this place that keep it the way it should be....on the upper class for forums.

Mucho Respect!
        Couldn't have said it better myself Rook! Well put!!

Comment

Why is it that most of the members that support the likes of rainman often have single digit posts????

Many also have less than 100 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            Why is it that most of the members that support the likes of rainman often have single digit posts????

very very very good point

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

Except coverboy. Knock some sense into him will ya' :christmas

Comment

guys back during college baskets

i have a buddy in the coaching staff at kentucky baketball who gave me some info-l posted it as inside info goy-it lost-i have not lost a goy in football this year-hit my preseason,college,and pro yesterday-that inside info play got 600 more hits than my pro goy yesterday-I SWORE TO YOU GUYS I WOULD NEVER BUY INTO THAT INSIDE INFO CRAP AGAIN-MY POINT BEING THE INSIDE INFO POST GOT WAY MORE HITS THAN MY GOY THAT WON-JUST POINTING OUT HOW GULLIBLE THE PUBLIC IS WHEN YOU USE WORDS LIKE INSIDE INFO,FIXED GAME,OWMER'S GAME,ETC.HOW DO YOU THINK THIEVES LIKE PRICE AND WARREN HAVE SURVIVED SO LONG IN THIS GAME-THEY SAY THEIRS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE//LOTS OF RAMBLING TO MAKE POINT-STAY AWAY FROM FIXED OR INSIDE INFO GAMES IF YOU WANT TO HOLD ON TO YOUR CASH!! SINCERELY IRONCHUNG!!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                X