RJeremy.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike
    Yeah and you're lucky you're not a woman. What kind of comment is that? It was a joke because RJ was calling me all through out the game busting my balls. You'll get your's when V Tech beats the piss out of that loser school Miami.
    Miami is going to whoop up on Herpes Vick!

Comment

Thanks guys, I guess.---

I will park over by PNC and walk toward the stadium--Ill try and hit the tailgate lots first--Ill have a detailed report tomorrow and well see how the Pitt fans treat me

I almost guarantee that if I wait a little bit Ill get a single lower level for less than face.....

GL yall---Pitt to the Bank--It's gonna be 14 by 9:00--lovin my 9.5 right now!!!

Comment

wait till game time...scalpers dont want to eat there tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
          Thanks guys, I guess.---

I will park over by PNC and walk toward the stadium--Ill try and hit the tailgate lots first--Ill have a detailed report tomorrow and well see how the Pitt fans treat me

I almost guarantee that if I wait a little bit Ill get a single lower level for less than face.....

GL yall---Pitt to the Bank--It's gonna be 14 by 9:00--lovin my 9.5 right now!!!

Steeler fans are hardcore diehard fans, but they aren't hostile like in Cleveland, Baltimore, or Philly. If you have a Baltimore jersey on you'll hear some comments, but no one usually bothers people.

Comment

I just got to Pitt--a BEAUTIFUL drive through Ohio and Penn. with colorful forests the whole way--

Bought a $70 Steeler sweatshirt to wear to the game--gonna return it when I get back---

Cant wait for tonight--gonna be a blast!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X