Plays for May 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays for May 2nd

Ytd ............NBA (4-0) + 13 units (Note one unit = 1dime)

MLB (1-2) - 5.45 units

Here we go Ladies and Gents one huge play in the NBA........Portland +1' for 5 units. Portland feels like they have a chance and will come out with heart. I dont think they will win the series on the other hand but I think they'll cash my ticket tonight.

Huge Play Portland +1' 5 dimes (scores and odds)
    (will play game 7 sunday)
    Medium play Orlando -3' 3dimes (scores and odds)
    (series done, congrats TMAC )
    Small play Hornets -1' 1dimes (scores and odds)
    ( game 7 sunday in Phily)

Gl..........I hope some of you jump on this Portland game

It's Showtime

Adding

Adding on Mlb game 3 dimes Colorado pk Chacon v Estes

Just a thought, cant you all just picture Mark Cuban smelling shit today with his hair all muffled and his head in his hands.......lol I know I can.

Comment

RDeal, thanks for the Colorado play!!! Love Portland tonite also!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock

No problem Bro, I hope Chacon comes through for us in this one but I'm glad to see we both like Portland because your a good Basketball capper.

Gl2u........It's Showtime

Comment

shit

I will probably have that game on a small TV tonight as we will have the NHL on the giant screens

fuck and drunk canadians always want to watch hockey

Comment

I"LL BE ON COLORADO TODAY SO THEREFORE LOOK FOR ESTES TO PITCH A GEM TODAY! EVERY GAME I PLAY W/ THE CUBS, I LOSE! SORRY TO JINX YOU TODAY! I JUST CAN'T FIGURE THESE CUBS OUT. COLORADO IS TERRIBLE ON THE ROAD, BUT CHACON HAS BEEN PITCHING GREAT AS OF LATE. HOPE ALL ON COLORADO WINS THIS GAME.

GLTA
            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Baseball Nut

I cant agree with you more about having the Hockey games on the giant screen T.V.'s ...........it's a hell of a good business move especially if your in canada. Hope you pound your book in the teeth today......gl2u tonite.

It's showtime ........

Comment

realdeal

going for the bottom teeth tonight:chainsaw:

Comment

Bugs

I know how you feel about the cubs........I felt the same way with the Lakers in Basketball I couldn't win if I took'em nor could I win if I bet against them but my first two post on the net they've won both Huge basketball plays for me....... rockies will do it today Bugs.

Gl........It's Showtime

Comment

Working...
                  X