• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB's Nascar Matchups from Atlanta Motor Speedway

Nascar Matchups YTD total to 23-22 -4.90 units

For today.....

1* Kasey Kahne -115 over Brian Vickers

Kasey Kahne has top 5 finishes in all 3 races he has raced in at this track. He had a good qualifying lap and rolls off the starting grid in the 6th spot. Vickers is waiting his 1st ever win still and has finished 6th, 21st, and 7th, in his races here at this track. Kahne needs to have a strong run to build some momentum for next year and I think he starts that today with another solid run!

1* Dale Earnhardt Jr -125 over Ryan Newman

This line seems a little fishy to me here as Newman sits on the Bud Pole and currently a Chase Contender. Dale Jr. has ran well here in the past picking up his first victory here in the spring race last year. Dale Jr. paced the 2nd practice session and has talked on the radio all weekend about how he likes this car a bunch for today's race. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I'll take a bite.

1* Bobby Labonte even over Michael Waltrip

Bobby Labonte has run good here over the years. Neither had a good qualifying lap as Labonte rolls off 35th to Waltrip's 37th position. Waltrip has had a hard time bringing his car home in one piece here in these last few races and hopefully that happens again today. Labonte was faster than Waltrip in both practice sessions and I think he crosses the checkered flag ahead of Waltrip.

Good luck to everyone today!!

Good luck KB!!! I'm on it..

Comment

Let's ca$h em in Chuck!

Also adding a 6 point NFL Teaser.

1* Washington +7/Dallas - 2 1/2

Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck KB
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL Kb --- check your post in 1218's Sun thread .....

PS - Vickers IS MY GUY in N21 today....... uhh oohhhh !!!
          Last edited by Ldawg; 10-30-2005, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Kb, good to see you did well today. Just back from the race today in Hampton. Ryan newman was the sucker play, and I got hook lined and sinkered. He was in the high teens all day. Great race though. My seats were awesome, right in turn 4!
            "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
            -Danish Proverb

Comment

Dale Jr. had a good car today and ran in the top 5 all day long. That was the only bright spot though as Labonte was junk and fell off the lead lap early only to fall further back. Kahne got caught up in someone else's wreck, but hey, it's racing.

1-2 on the day for -1.15 units brings the YTD total to 24-24 -6.05 units

Comment

NFL Teasers (0-1)

6 point teaser
                1* Buffalo +15 1/2 / Pittsburgh -5

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                X