will be back later with the late games

good luck

I am off to the dentist

:D

Comment

nut

don't forget to open wide

Comment

fuck nut good luck at the dentist last time i went the old bitch grabed my crank and gave it a hell of twist.. i said what the fuck was that for.. she said you fucking peckerhead you did my daughter in high school didnt you i said only a couple times and she gave it another twist boy she was a crazy bitch ihave a mouth full of false teeth now.

Comment

I will be playing the SPORTS TIPSTERS play on Arizona

I hate the fact that he is a Steelers fan, but his tips are solid

if i dont go 8-0 i will.......................not sure what i will do but it wont be pretty

:D

Comment

HEY NUT! NICE CALL

On the Twins!! There road wins are few and far between....CONGRATS BIG TIME!! (Have a cold one for me....on Gardenhire and the boys of course)!!:D GoldV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

You got your Vancouver win in overtime.

Comment

thanks GoldVike - good overall night

NBA - went 2-1 and i mentioned that i would be really surprised if i did not go 2-1 as Vegas needs some game #7's

NHL - had a nice winner with the Vancouver Canucks who beat Minny for the 4th time in 5 games in Minnesota

MLB - well I ststed that the Twins were my big game in the bases and they won. I also stated that i would add 2 smaller mlb plays - and they both loss (5 dimes, 1 dime, 1 dime, so made money in the bases)

I went 4-3 on my posted plays and made money in every sport

now back to back winning days and looking at a very good Saturday Card

P.S. I originally had 3 dimes on all my NBA plays, but when knock and GoldVike really loved the Blazers, I pushed that up to 5 dimes, so thank you

lets do this boy:D

Comment

Working...
                  X