Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MemphisMafia, do NOT read this (X-Rated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemphisMafia, do NOT read this (X-Rated)

FUCK, FUCK, FUCKETY FUCK FUCK

I'm not saying games are fixed, BUT...

San Antonio misses 37 out of 38 free throws in OT, the Suns get not one but TWO MIRACLE BANKED 3-pointers to win Game 1 vs the Spurs, costing me a ML Parlay I had two weeks ago.

Last night was going to be MY revenge. SA -2 for $300 with Carib and SA-2 (-120) with MVP for another 3 hundy. Spurs up SEVEN with 22 seconds left after they had already missed 26 straight free throws. They rebound a suns miss....and call TIMEOUT!!!! Then they barely get the ball in bounds, lose it in a jumpball, give up a BANKED 3-pointer AGAIN with 4 seconds left to cut it to 4. Miss another free throw. Suns hit a 3 at the buzzer to "miraculously" lose by only 2.

FUCK, FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER ,SHIT FUCK
    COCKSUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH MOTHER FUCKER FUCK
    I'm gonna rip out your eyes and in your skull, spurs. I know you beat the LAKESHOW during the season, but now they're gonna treat you like the bitches you are. Fuck you. YOU ASSHOLE BITCH MOTHERFUCKING FUCKERS.

Sorry BC, but I even waited 10 hours to do this. You should have heard me last night.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

casheasy

that was a funny post

I had the Suns, but I admit that was a fucked up ending:D

that reminds me of the time I had Atlanta Hawks for the first half and ther were -1 for the first half

they were up 2 with the ball, and like 5 seconds left

they inbounded the ball, and it got intercepted and they hit a HAIL MARY 3 with no time in the half

Comment

Casheasy-I feel your pain, as I had SA - 2 also(bought it from 2 1/2).
      That push turned a great day into a good day.
      Anyways, in reflection, I can say that I least I had the insight to buy the line to 2(it was 3 at gametime), and yeah it did hurt to not win considering they should have covered.
      On the other hand, as stated before I got real lucky the night before winning the under in Celtics game when it would have taken only 6 points in overtime for me to lose and only 5 points were scored;it evens out.
      Last edited by savage1; 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM.

Comment

savage

i guess we all get some luck sometimes and bad luck others

yesterday i got lucky with suns and mets (who were down 5-1 in the late innings and only lost by 1)

I really feel that in the long run, these lucky and unlucky games even out

then you have to make sure your up money on the rest of the games you bet

I hope I make sense:D

Comment

Hey Nut, it always seems like the un-lucky games stick in your mind alot longer then the lucky ones!!!! I wonder why that is?:confused:

the hammer

Comment

thats true

I can go back the past 10 years and remember all the time's i got soooooooooo fucked it was not funny

remember Reggie Miller scoring 9 points against the Knicks in like 5 seconds?? well i do

remember Toronto Maple Leafs blowing a 5-0 third period lead

remember last year when the red sox blew a 4 run 9th inning Pedro lead

remember when that happened this year as well

remember Cleveland Browns blowing a 21 point lead to the Steelers this play-offs when i had 5 FUCKEN DIMES ON CLEVELAND ON THE MONEY LINE

thats sports - - un believable

:D :D

Comment

ca$hklub

You really need to learn to express yourself. How do you really feel? The gambling gods will give you one back, but they never seem to even out. It always seems I lose more like that than I win. Go get em today.
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

You guys are right and even more so about remembering the bad losses.
                I go back a long way before computers came into being and can still remember being at the harness track at Hinsdale, New Hampshire sometime in late 70's and having my little transistor radio with me.
                Back then(like now) you had to wait 30 minutes to get new scores(again I am talking about radio stations before you could get instant scores on computer).
                Anyways, I had a sizeable bet on whoever was playing the Expos(your neck of the woods, BN) and my team was ahead something like 4-1 going into bottom of ninth.
                I also remember Expo team of that year was lousy.
                Anyways, I can still remember turning on my transistor radio( the NY station WCBS or WINS at right time )and hearing Expos had won 5-4 on a homerun from so and so.
                Needless to say ride back to Mass, where I reside, was a long one.
                I think above makes the point about memorable losses,
                Last edited by savage1; 05-02-2003, 11:32 AM.

Comment

savage

I apologize on behalf of the Expos

but as gamblers, I am sure you will agree, this comes with the territory

I hope we can get a nice run together all of us, cause it seems that there are some really good cappers in here

I am personally not touching the afternoon game........... i like some games tonight

good luck

nut:D

Comment

BN-agreed.
                    The big point I was trying to make is that after approximately twenty five years, I can still remember a tough loss, it obviously tells me that it was shocking and memorable and that the Expos must have had a lousy team that year, and that ninth inning comebacks by them were few and far between.
                    Keep the winners coming!

Comment

All I know is this.....

Everyone always tells me it's going to even out. My buddies always laugh and say "don't worry, it'll all even out in the end."

Well, someone tell me when that starts happenning. 'Cuz I'm due about three thousand wagers of breaks going MY way instead of against me. I'll start betting 5 dimes a bet when it starts "evening out."

FUCK MOTHERFUCKER FUCK SHIT FUCK

Sorry, but it'll be awhile before this one blows over....:D

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. I'll bet memphis comes in here secretly just to see what I actually wrote. She'll get a good laugh out of my tactful statements. LOL. Sorry, MMafia. Please understand I don't always get like this.

Good luck all.
                      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I can't even count how many times in the NFL the opposing team kicks a useless FG in the last 2 minutes to cover or send it Over the total, or even better, I NEED that stupid FG or TD and the QB sits on it and runs out the clock, seems i'm always on the wrong side of that bullshit..that probably happens to all of us about 5-7 times an NFL season
                        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

CASHEASY IF MAGIC MEMPHIS COMES IN HERE I HOPE SHE GETS ONE OF THE FUCKS FLYING AROUND IN HERE SHE SURE COULD USE IT.

Comment

knowlez

your nuts brother:D

Comment

Working...
                            X