Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 8 Picks

NFL Record: 16-9-1 (+19.6 Units)

Finally getting a little momentum this season. I didn't like many of the initial lines this week, but all of that changed today when JAC/STL opened up. I am going to risk about half of my profit so far this year on this play. Doggystyle!

7 pt Teaser: PIT -3 / JAC +4 --- to win 7 units

The Ravens have absolutely nothing. That game with the Bears was a joke. They couldn't stop the run against a one dimensional Bears team. The Steelers could run for 300 yards in this game, if they set out to do it. No Reed and no Lewis = Pittsburgh domination. I know I am a Steelers fan, but I bet them rarely in a season.

This JAC line is utterly ridiculous! Holt, Bruce, Bulger, and Little
    not expected to play. The Jags are off a bye week and coming off victories against CIN and PIT. The Jags are going to make Martin look like Tommy Maddux did the other week.

I think the Steelers cover the ten points and Jags the field goal, but this teaser appears to me to be a much higher probability bet and worth the extra juice.

Good Luck This Sunday!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL this weekend Steelersfan.
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

gl this Sunday my man---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

best of luck

Comment

Way to start the game JAC!! You have a team totally outmanned and you let them block a punt for a TD. Way to give them life.

Comment

Pgh will crush the Ravens tomorrow.....GL and I hope you get Jack in..

Comment

Already heavy on this game, but adding a little more on my boys for fun as I expect total domination. I think the Steelers scoring 4 TDs is high probability. The Ravens defense isn't that good with Reed and Lewis.

7 pt teaser: PIT -5 / Over 27.5 (-120)--- to win 1 unit

Comment

Working...
                X