Eagles/ Hokies Winner Inside Here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles/ Hokies Winner Inside Here !

Boston College i feel is just not the same team as in years past. Their QB Porter is hurting and playing aganist a physical team like Tech i don't see him finishing. Matt Ryan has been in for Porter the last several of games and the offense have struggled with him at the helm....Barely beating Wake Forset and Clemson. Sure they beat BYU, Army, Ball St. and Virginia.....Out of all those teams only Virginia was impressive but i think the Cavs are over rated.

Tech knows what is at stake tonight as they are laying around in the 3rd spot of the BCS standing and the only way they leap frog in the 1 or 2 spot is a impressive victory tonight. And its possible USC will lose one game coming up....As far as texas goes....the schedule is soft and i don't see them losing one......If anything in the Big 12 championship game but i doubt it. For USC.....the only bump i see is against rival UCLA.

With all this said.....i feel the HOKIES wins big by 17-21 pts and hold their place in the standing.
    Turnovers, Special teams on the Hokies part will play a big part in the total which i see going OVER the total....

My pick :

VIRGINIA TECH - 13.0 ( 5 UNITS )

BOSTON COLLEGE/ V. TECH- OVER 45.5 ( 4 UNITS )

Good Luck !!
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

GL tonight Bum!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GL tonight Bum!

Comment

GL, love that your on VT...I'm thinking UNDER.
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

gl to ya SD Bum---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck Bum

Comment

gl buddy

Comment

Working...
              X