Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldV....late game's picks

* Lakers/Wolves (U)203.5

Both of these teams always have one of those 4 minute plus stretches where they do not hit one two or three pointer. Also, the Wolves will press the Lakers defensively for almost the entire game preventing most open looks for the easy buckets, thus eating time of possession up. That should be enough to keep the rest of the high scoring down to go under the total.

Not playing the side as I have the Lakes on the M/L with the NYY for a par at .85:1

** Suns +3.5

They absolutely give the Spurs fits. even in SA. They should be hounding the ball all night and doubling Duncan most of the time. They will slow this game down to a crawl. I originally had this at a single star play but saw KNOCKONWOOD likes them big so I am increasing my bet substancially as when he and I agree on a pick it more times than not is a very good thing!

(U) 179.5

For all the defensive reasons above......PLUS MARBURRY has the sore shooting arm and shoulder but will play like a madman although his point total will suffer. Second fact is the HORRENDOUS free throw shooting from the Spurs. That's a bunch of reasons to damage the over if nothing else!!

Good Luck to everyone on their games tonight whichever side you are on!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X