X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels Nascar Plays @ AMS

Atlanta Motor Speedway Picks

1* Jimmie Johnson +502
    Jimmie is the defending event winner, has a 12.0 average finish in eight starts. His worst finish in the last four trips to the Georgia track was a fourth and is the deserving favorite here.

1* Ryan Newman +1733
    Nobody runs a better qualifying lap at AMS than Ryan Newman. He started 2nd in his first of seven races and 6th in the next. The last five were all poles giving him a 1.9 average start. I like his chances at the listed price.

1* Jeff Gordon +1768
    Jeff has the best top ten finish percentage (57.7) of all active drivers. When playing Nascar you want to try to pick guys who should be in the top 10 so you are in the hunt during the race giving you a lot outs with 4 or 5 drivers.

1/2* Dale Earhardt Jr. +2605
    A victory, a pole and six top ten finishes in twelve starts makes Dale Earnhardt, Jr. a good choice this week. He finished 2nd and 3rd in his two Busch starts at Atlanta. If no one runs into him this week, Junior should be running up front and in the hunt which I like.

1/2* Bobby Labonte +3152
    Bobby is my long shot special. He is coming off a strong 4th place finish at Martinsville and the race is at one of his favorite tracks. Not only did he win six Cup races at AMS but he finished 2nd in the March 2005 truck race.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

BOL, I'm going to this race weazel! thinking about putting money down on your plays here and not worrying about capping it for the weekend. The matchups won't come out until I'm drunk and in some AMS field late sat night.
    Good Luck!!!
    "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
    -Danish Proverb

Comment

Working...
    X