Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/26 World Series Play

ASStros +120

Like I said in my last post anything I post on BC gets shot down so once again I'm posting the ASStros because there is nothing I'd like to see more than them getting swept right out of Houston and the White Sox celebrating on their field. I also like over 8.5. Or do I?
    The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Originally posted by Southern Dandy
    ASStros +120

Like I said in my last post anything I post on BC gets shot down so once again I'm posting the ASStros because there is nothing I'd like to see more than them getting swept right out of Houston and the White Sox celebrating on their field. I also like over 8.5. Or do I?
    Dont hate the Astros because they straight bitchslapped your boys right out of the playoffs.. Supposed to be the best team in the NL and got straight WHOOPED by the Wild Card team in the Houston Astros.. Dont hate them buddy because honestly if this were your Cardnials in the World Series against the Chicago White Sox honestly the exact same shit would be happening to your boys.. White Sox are 10-1 in the Playoffs for 1 reason.. They are simply the BEST TEAM IN THE MLB this season and this is coming from a NY Yankee fan..

Comment

Take the over !!! Good luck..

Comment

Hoping your theory proves correct again dandy!!!

Comment

Working...
        X