No announcement yet.

3 Wise Men MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason why the stros are the ugliest team ever is that they have no color in their roster, no one!!!!!

Comment

I meant not one black athlete on their team. I am going to be like Fisher Deberry and say the stros need some speed in their roster.

Comment

Thanks Everyone for The Props

I only wish we had gotten off to a better start this year

Just when most were getting sick of MLB we caught fire.

Hopefully next season our bankroll building will be more gradual - this way we'll all be in it right to the end.

You guys are the freakin Best and I love helping out.

Please take care of yourselves and best regards to your families.

-Neil

Comment

Neil. Congrats on another winning season. I took the Sox tonight so I hope your next baseball play won't be until next May.

Comment

CB---nice job---and yet another profitable season---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
              I know what you mean about hating a sport .. I hate The NBA and I don't even recognize it as a sport but I follow Frank B's plays and make money. I probably won't even watch 5 minutes of the NBA this season.
              I hate the NBA. As many know I don't watch it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LSUMONSTER
                Very nice Avatar, Frankb. I like AsexyBrunette in this picture more than the one she is using now. We may have the same taste???? BTW, Is she married??? currently dating or available???
                I like that picture also. I told her I was going to use it. She didn't think I would. I don't know her dating status.

Comment

Working...
                X