Let's Go Sox!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Go Sox!!!!

The best thing that happened to the Sox was they slumped when they did. They turned it around the last week of the season. They haven't looked back since.

LET'S GO SOX!!!!

No kidding, Frank

I moved to Chicago and adopted this team early in the season. It is just a great team and they play a nice brand of baseball to bet on and watch.

Get this bet at start of playoffs, dude. It was the Pick 4 or something like that on Pinnacle. I took LAA/HOU/STL/CWS and it paid around 118-1. I don't know if I will ever see a futures bet that good again. When the Sox slumped towards the end of the season, the betting public lost all sense of reality--not giving them any respect.

I just don't see how the Astros have any more in the tank. Sweepy Sweeperson tonight.

Comment

I'm in my closet right now taking out my broom. GO SOX!
      The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

1926 Matured Into The Greatest Team Ever...the 1927 Yankees!

The White Soxs Will Sweep This Series....it Obviois Houston Is Throwing These Games ..lol

Comment

This sucks...Astros Fan

So many missed opportunities in every single game...I cant believe how my boys are choking in this spot after working their asses off all year to get here. But I gotta give it up to the Sox, they are producing when they need to...getting hits when they need em, pitching lights out when needed overall just outplaying my Stros. Ive never felt so many heartbreaks in 3 damn games...not throwing in the towel yet, but the nail is more than halfway in the coffin....its not a total loss we did WHIP the CARDS ASSES!!!

Comment

Sox have won 14 of thier last 15 games.Only loss was 1st game of ALCS vs LAA.

Made a small fortune on em this year.

Good luck to them tonight....
            no W/S team has ever blown a 3-0 series lead...
            and , I think 14 of 18 teams that have had a 3-0 lead, have swept.....
            may as well get it over with tonight.
            Last edited by jw11; 10-26-2005, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
              1926 Matured Into The Greatest Team Ever...the 1927 Yankees!

The White Soxs Will Sweep This Series....it Obviois Houston Is Throwing These Games ..lol
              It's more obvious you've been throwing money away believing the Astros can win.....

I hate to see Kapt lose his pool, but I love to see all the Chicago fans get a World Series......right Pappy and others.

Comment

goodluck!

Comment

I've bet them every game and every series......I cannot believe the $$$$ I have made

I am not stopping tonight
                  NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

gl to ya FrankB----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                      I love to see all the Chicago fans get a World Series......right Pappy and others.
                      I'm not a fan for either team. I feel the same way. I'm rooting for the fans of Chicago to get a championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X