X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
      This may not make too much sense to everyone but I really feel the dome will have something to do with it .. If it is closed I think it is a great advantage to Houston ...
      Everything i've read and heard indicates that MLB is going to make them keep the roof open for the series.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

Good luck tonight TV!

Comment

gl to ya Tony V---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Roof

It will definitely be open, MLB decision...from what I hear only rain will make them close it, and it isnt gonna rain tonight. I see the value you are all talking about with the Sox, everything is going their way right now. I wouldnt bet the Stros either, but I tell you what, I also wouldnt bet against Roy O, that mutha'fer has been pitching his ass off. We really need him tonight if we plan on making this a series...Good luck to all

Comment

Couldn't agree more Tony..Good luck tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                It will definitely be open, MLB decision...from what I hear only rain will make them close it, and it isnt gonna rain tonight. I see the value you are all talking about with the Sox, everything is going their way right now. I wouldnt bet the Stros either, but I tell you what, I also wouldnt bet against Roy O, that mutha'fer has been pitching his ass off. We really need him tonight if we plan on making this a series...Good luck to all
                i keep hearing the roof will be closed. are you hearing different?

roy O has been great. but the whole White Sox team has been great. the value is here tonight with a big dog. going to take my chances. good luck buddy! i know you are a Stros fan!

Comment

Good luck, tony.

Comment

Nice call!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                    X