Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear-it MNF Play

Atlanta -4 1/2

NY Jets Pro Bowl Center is out for the season.
    Testerverde will not have much time to throw- due to Atl. Coleman at tackle.
    NY will not be very impressive in the first half- however, Atlanta middle Linebacker is out. So expect a run game and a few interceptions which keeps me off the total.

Atlanta does most of its scoring in the first half as evident by 4 Wins ATS in the last 4.
    The opposite holds true for NY Jets. 0-4 ATS First Half
    I see this 17- 7 in the first half ---Atlanta. NY Jets will do their scoring mainly in the second half.

Probably a 27-21 Atlanta win
    Best of luck whatever ya take.

Yesterday
    Hope some of ya got some of this action. Cinncy was my only bad read of the day. Otherwise it wasn't even close.

1) 200 Washington - 6 1/2 and Over 29 ------------Winner

2) 200 3 Team Teaser
    Cincinnati Bengals +9 Sun@1:00p -------------------Loser
    (Teased 10.0 points)
    Washington Redskins -3½
    (Teased 10.0 points)
    New York Giants +7½
    (Teased 10.0 points)

3)500 to make 416 +----4 Team Teaser----------Winner
    Indianapolis Colts -2
    (Teased 13.0 points)
    Washington Redskins -1
    (Teased 13.0 points)
    Baltimore Ravens vs. Chicago Bears Under 43
    (Teased 13.0 points)
    Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants Over 33
    (Teased 13.0 points)

4)300-2nd Half
    Balt/Chicago Under 16-------------------------Winner
    Last edited by Spearit; 10-24-2005, 11:16 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Goodluck today Spear!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

gl today spearit!
      Control what you can control...

Comment

good luck spearit!
        2010 One play a day record
        22-19-1 51%
        +0.74 units
        Passes: 7 days
        Streak: L2

Comment

Where did you get atl -4.5?
          NFL Kruise
          2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

good luck spearit

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
              Where did you get atl -4.5?
              I think atl -4.5 is the first half line...
              Control what you can control...

Comment

GL tonight Spearit!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Again I rushed in and forgot my manners. This is a first half play on Atlanta.

Remember 14-10 and 17-14 and 10-7 and 14-10 are losers with this play. I see it Atlanta's way in the first half. The center being out for the Jets is hugh. Worst position to lose on the line. Timing is messed up and the blocking is not as sharp. Coleman for Atlanta has a beeeeggg game and if they double him up- Atlanta rushes in a cornerback, safety, or linebacker for the blitz and the kill. Expect nothing less than 4 sacks by Atlanta. Testes-vetigo will be lying on his back which is a hard way to throw. Atlanta Rocks in the first half.

This is just the coaches first half stats/trends. It gives a better idea of what to expect. Some coaches are better first half and some second half.

Edwards is 31-43 against the 1st half line (-16.3 Units) versus the first half line in all games as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.3, OPPONENT 9.8 - (Rating = 0*)

Edwards is 31-43 against the 1rst half line (-16.3 Units) versus the first half line in all games as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.3, OPPONENT 9.8 - (Rating = 0*)

Edwards is 13-25 against the 1rst half line (-14.5 Units) versus the 1rst half line in road games as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.1, OPPONENT 10.7 - (Rating = 1*)

Edwards is 13-25 against the 1rst half line (-14.5 Units) versus the 1rst half line in road games as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.1, OPPONENT 10.7 - (Rating = 1*)

Edwards is 6-15 against the 1rst half line (-10.5 Units) in a road game where the first half total is between 18 and 21 as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 8.4, OPPONENT 10.1 - (Rating = 1*)

Edwards is 10-20 against the 1rst half line (-12.0 Units) off 1 or more straight overs as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 8.8, OPPONENT 10.5 - (Rating = 1*)

Edwards is 5-13 against the 1rst half line (-9.3 Units) in road games after 1 or more consecutive losses as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.5, OPPONENT 11.9 - (Rating = 0*)

Edwards is 12-23 against the 1rst half line (-13.3 Units) in the first half of the season as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 8.8, OPPONENT 11.0 - (Rating = 1*)

Edwards is 7-16 against the 1rst half line (-10.6 Units) in road games after the first month of the season as the coach of NY JETS.
                  The average score was NY JETS 9.5, OPPONENT 10.6 - (Rating = 0*)

Mora Jr is 10-1 against the 1rst half line (+8.9 Units) after playing their last game on the road as the coach of ATLANTA.
                  The average score was ATLANTA 18.1, OPPONENT 9.3 - (Rating = 3*)

Mora Jr is 6-0 against the 1rst half line (+6.0 Units) after being outgained by opp by 100 or more total yards last game as the coach of ATLANTA.
                  The average score was ATLANTA 17.0, OPPONENT 10.3 - (Rating = 1*)

Comment

Atlanta avg 17 on offense in the first half- and gives up 7 at home. NY Jets avg 3.3 on offense. 9.8 on defense on the road.
                    You do the math and take a look at the injuries as well.
                    4 1/2 points is rough number but it looks like a solid Atlanta win. Kevi Mawae at center is a hugh loss for the Jetsons. CB Jets Ty Law - questionable.
                    Linebacker for Atlanta - Big but not hugh Loss

CB Ty Law Back Questionable Mon. vs Atl. 10/18
                    FB B.J. Askew Ankle Questionable Mon. vs Atl. 10/18
                    LB Eric Barton Ankle Questionable Mon. vs Atl. 10/18
                    C Kevin Mawae Elbow Out for the season. 10/18
                    RB Derrick Blaylock Broken Foot Out for the season. 10/9
                    QB Jay Fiedler Shoulder Late Nov. 9/11
                    QB Chad Pennington Shoulder Out remainder of the season. 9/27
                    T Marko Cavka Arm I-R. 9/13
                    LB Darrell McClover Ankle Out indefinitely. 8/14
                    S Andre Maddox Knee Out for the season. 9/3
                    ATLANTA
                    LB Antoine Cash Groin Questionable Mon. vs Nyj. 10/18
                    LB Edgerton Hartwell Foot Out for the season. 10/10
                    WR Kerry Johnson Knee I-R. 9/16
                    CB Kevin Mathis Hamstring Out for remainder of season. 9/15
                    LB Jordan Beck Foot Out for the season. 9/4
                    DL Erik Flowers Back I-R. 9/16
                    G Steve Herndon Undisclosed I-R. 9/13
                    Last edited by Spearit; 10-24-2005, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Again- This number of 4 1/2 is not conducive for a large bet.
                      Try Atlanta -7 as well.
                      I am taking the Falcons for the game as well- same bet.-7 if you can get it. (Punisher) I just believe this game comes down to Falcons running and Testeverde reeling and running.

Total for game and first half stats-
                      NY JETS -
                      9/11/2005 @ KANSAS CITY 7-27 --------------0-17
                      9/18/2005 MIAMI 17-7 ------------------------10-0
                      9/25/2005 JACKSONVILLE 20-26 ---------------7-10
                      10/2/2005 @ BALTIMORE 3-13 -----------------0-6
                      10/9/2005 TAMPA BAY 14-12 ------------------7-9
                      10/16/2005 @ BUFFALO 17-27 ----------------10-17

ATLANTA -
                      9/12/2005 PHILADELPHIA 14-10 -----------14-7
                      9/18/2005 @ SEATTLE 18-21 -------------0-21
                      9/25/2005 @ BUFFALO 24-16 -------------17-13
                      10/2/2005 MINNESOTA 30-10 -------------24-0
                      10/9/2005 NEW ENGLAND 28-31 -----------13-14
                      10/16/2005 @ NEW ORLEANS 34-31 --------17-10

Comment

I have 200 on the first half and now I have 100 to win 350:7/2 odds on:

Football - NFL Player Props Monday Night Football, October 24th (9:05pm) Player to score the first Touchdown in the game (NYJ vs ATL) - Moneyline WARRICK DUNN
                        Last edited by Spearit; 10-24-2005, 04:06 PM.

Comment

One last play and I am back on meds again.

TEASER TIME:

300 Atlanta -1 and over 33 1/2

I can't see -8 now on Atlanta but I can see -1 much better.
                          I see a defensive game with turnovers and believe the above score is well within reach. Without Pro Bowl Center for Jets- Can't see the upset tonight. What do ya think? Like it -hate it
                          Too much info- not enuff info- don't like the Falcons - don't like the score. I'm listening- Nah really I am on my way to Bike Week. But good luck all.

Comment

Good Luck Spear .. Hope things are good buddy

Comment

I like 1st H...got mine at 5 due to slowness of trigger today...LOL...I still like it!!
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X