Can we discuss this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we discuss this

It is just me, or are these refs really, really really slowing down the game, and making terrible calls? I constantly find myself shaking my head and shouting at the tv cause these calls are so absurd. and I can't count the number of times they have picked up the flag after a lengthy discussion and waved off the call. It really slows down the game and really helps no one at all. anyone have any opinions on this?
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Agreed! I created another thread about this same subject.

Comment

Not as much fun with all the rules- all the eyes- the coaches, the sidelines, the fans, the TV analysts and all the ego's flaring at what should or shouldn't get called.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

what was up w/ that call in the rams/saints game that sealed the rams win? where they called it an int i guess....the receiver had control of ball and was on his back down by contact for sure then defender grabs the ball and runs in for td....dont get me wrong i bet the rams so i'll take it but that call was terrible i dont care who i bet as far as bein honest he was down
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Replay is a joke. What do the refs see what the TV anouncers and we don't see?

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
            It is just me, or are these refs really, really really slowing down the game, and making terrible calls? I constantly find myself shaking my head and shouting at the tv cause these calls are so absurd. and I can't count the number of times they have picked up the flag after a lengthy discussion and waved off the call. It really slows down the game and really helps no one at all. anyone have any opinions on this?
            I love when they throw the flag and then say "There was no penalty on the play" ... Well then, why the fvk did you throw the flag?? ... They want to penalize every chance they get .. let them play the damn game ...

Comment

Working...
            X