the tide rolls on...go bama....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tide rolls on...go bama....

as a bama fan i want to wish all the other fans of alabama congrats for yesterdays big win over the VOLS OF TENNESSEE.once again that fulmmer fag chokes in yet another big game situation.this bama defense will not be broken this year and we are sending a message to the others that we are back even though we never left.

ROLL TIDE BAMA FANS

ALABAMA-6
    TENN.-3

seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

2 fumbles inside the 10 yard line is hardly a choke on fulmer's part! However, that was a HUGE win for bama...could have been a huge win for the state if auburn had a kicker!

Comment

ha ha whatever dude.Alabama should be embarrased by only winning by 3,with ut having 4 turnovers and the turds 1.Even joe kines said the gods were shining on them today.@ turnovers inside the ten.Turds are back.HaHa too funny

Comment

hey buddy i don't know what kind of problem you have but you have one hell of an anger management problem.don't you think its about time we became friends instead of bickering with each other.again i have not mentioned your name or anything personal towards you and you keep coming back and attacking me.we are all here to help each other not hinder and fight so if you want to put all this aside just let me know cause im not going to come back at you verbally if thats what your looking for.either lets be friends or just stay away for each others threads.you let me know and good luck jason.

seaofred
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Your right.I am a die hard vol fan and this is just very disappointing to me.Especially to lose the way they did.But yes lets be friends and this is the last negative post .Sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
            hey buddy i don't know what kind of problem you have but you have one hell of an anger management problem.don't you think its about time we became friends instead of bickering with each other.again i have not mentioned your name or anything personal towards you and you keep coming back and attacking me.we are all here to help each other not hinder and fight so if you want to put all this aside just let me know cause im not going to come back at you verbally if thats what your looking for.either lets be friends or just stay away for each others threads.you let me know and good luck jason.

seaofred
            This has to be the post of the month ... Congrats seao ...

You too jason ... good going ...

Comment

no problem jason thats just the way i was hoping it would come out as being friends.what ever help we can give each other will be great and im glad to have you as a friend.best of luck with your vols the rest of the season and all i have to say is LETS GO SEC FOOTBALL thanks buddy.

seaofred
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

thanks spark thats awful nice of you to say buddy,thanks for always being there.

seaofred
                I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Absolutely,we are here to beat the books and make money.Thanks also spark,but it was all his doing.I can be a hot head when it comes to UT football and dont always think about what I say.Lets win some money next week and future weeks.Have a good night fellows,been a long weekend am im going to knock off a piece and go to bed.Later

Comment

HEY BROTHER SeA

I WON MY BIGGEST PLAY OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON ON BAMA -2- AND I AM NOT A BIG HOSS CARTWRIGHT FULMER FAN ALTHOUGH I AM A BIG VOL FAN//TO SAY THAT WAS A LUCKY WIN IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY-TENNESSEE OUTPLAYED BAMA EVERYWHERE BUT THE FINAL SCORE-AND IT WAS NOT FULMERS FaULT THE KID FROM BAMA MADE A BIG HIT TO KNOCK THE BALL LOOSE//I WILL TAKE THE WIN BUT THAT WAS ONE OF THE LUCKIEST GAMES I HAVE EVER WON!!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

well wayne i guess we both won,although i never saw it at 2 but had +4 so we both won.If i could have gotten it at two would have have middled and played both.congrats to us both

Comment

HEY JASON DuDE

PLAYED IT EARLY MONDAY MORNING-THEY WERE USING 3 AND 3-//I WENT TO THE SPoT WITH 3 AND BOUGHT IT DOWN TO 2-//DID THE SAME THING AGAIN LATER IN THE WEEK//ON GAME DAY IT CAME DOWN TO 3 AND I SAW 2- FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES!! but for my post i am counting it a push even though i won it!!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                        X