• Show
Clear All

• PhilJr Plays

YTD -50.9 units

six pack Mont/Milw Over 8.5 -135-loss
    six pack St Louis ML -155-win
    six pack Cin/Color Under 13 -115-win

More later, have a big play "brewing" for tonight. GLTA
    Last edited by PhilJr; 05-01-2003, 06:52 PM.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

PhilJr -----

I really like the under on Cinn/Colo. , I got it at 13.5 and really believe that Cruz is no one shot wonder and all that worries me is they score that much themselves ?

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Sounds like it should be a HEAVY play on the Rockies then!!!

Comment

adding more brew

twelve pack SD ML -117
        six pack Anaheim ML -150
        six pack Fla/Ariz Under 9.5 -120
        six pack 2 team ML parlay NYY/Bost +119

GLTA

Comment

CRUZ LOOKS LIKE SHIT..:angryfire

Comment

I'm hoping for a shut out.

Comment

know-less

Originally posted by knowlez
              CRUZ LOOKS LIKE SHIT..:angryfire
              What make your mind deduce " he looks like shit " ????

Would it be a pitch count of 92 to 62 [ strikes] in 5 innings ?

Or a ground ball ratio of 3 to 2

Or he faced 25 batters and delivered a strike ratio of 2.5 to ALL?

Or lets try this , that I need to be serviced ?

Or that you are so lacking in reading a line or a game , or a person that your wagering skills are severely limited by a syndrome known as " pygmy brain " that your young torso can out run your limited capacity of your head to keep-up ?

Regardless of your responce , your confrontational attitude is duly noted !

I have recently added you to a list , one that I am in control of and if you persist you will be added to another soley because of a young jaw-bone , I tried to forecast this game , as did others and your snide comments are " not going to slip under the carpet " .

Feel as you will , young gun " but watch your step ?????

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***

Comment

Memphis

What is your issue anyway?? I'm sorry but Cruz might have had 9 K's but he did look like CRAP!..... 9 Hits and 7 Earned Runs in 5 innings will not keep you in a game period. I thought that was a pretty general statement he made and a fact not directed at you but i find it funny that the only DRAMA around here lately always involves YOU:confused: Maybe it's just a "Coincidence" but maybe you too should ignore a thread or person if you dislike them.

Comment

well said Wayne Garciapara

Comment

MEMPHIS MAMMA YOU SURE SOUND AS YOU NEED A GOOD SERVICING....

Comment

Re: Memphis

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      What is your issue anyway?? I'm sorry but Cruz might have had 9 K's but he did look like CRAP!..... 9 Hits and 7 Earned Runs in 5 innings will not keep you in a game period. I thought that was a pretty general statement he made and a fact not directed at you but i find it funny that the only DRAMA around here lately always involves YOU:confused: Maybe it's just a "Coincidence" but maybe you too should ignore a thread or person if you dislike them.
                      Wayne ,
                      I have a great deal of respect for every child born before God and the only thing they can do after that is " lose it "

Maybe Sir , you have not covered several posts that reflect the need for me to be " serviced " by others as well as a ton of very objectionable remarks directed solely at me ?

If thats the case , go back , and if not why do I not have the right to give them back ? explain that one ?

I am sure that your responce is from lack of infromation and if not then you surely misinformed .

In the mean time your capping is fairly on money , and I will not take or absorbe this as a first meeting [ to be sure ]

Also one last take here , your recommendation of ignoring " ought " to go to the person that will not as we say back home :

Leave my name out of HIS mouth

Amen [ hebrew for so be it ]

Thanks for your inquiry as to the hows and whys , but thats the way it is !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: Memphis

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Lets put it this way Wayne ;

IMHO its bad enough that you have to post with 3-fucks , 2- god-damns , and host of other totally bull-shit explinations , but to come right out and say " I need to be FUCKED " .............. THINK ABOUT IT ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

memphis

what is your problem.................. you confuse me to no end:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

I Have watched you on every thread that's how i knew you were always involved in the drama and the more you provoke it the worse it will get also you can check back at my 1600 posts and count them 1 by 1 and see 99% have been with clean language but if you don't like the conversations on here then leave and go somewhere better suited for yourself. I have a mother already and i am nothing but respectful around her and other females but this is a site where people gamble and where there is gambling there is frustration at times with language ....go to vegas or a sports bar.

You coming here as Mother Theresa is getting old and maybe you should find a REALLY NASTY site you REALLY wouldn't approve of and bother everyone there because the words "Fuck or Shit" are not felonies in this country or punishable by law so move on or get over it.

Comment

that was funny wayne

i am still laughing

but i came to the conclusion that memphis mamma is not a female............... not in the mood to go there

Comment

Working...
                              X