Weazels Sunday Plays (NFL+nascar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels Sunday Plays (NFL+nascar)

I got a lot of plays today because I like the card a lot. I think I got a good grasp on these games. Some of these I played last monday, but I'm going to organize these all together so I don't have to go searching.

NFL:

Pittsburgh +2.5 -102 for 5 units
    huge game for both teams, I think Steelers respond from their loss and show them they are still the team to beat in the division. The Steelers will be able to stop the Bengals running attack and it will be up to Carson Palmer I think is great. I think he will have an average day but will do pretty well. I believe Pittsburgh is going to move the ball at will today on Cinncy. This is more of a feeling pick than stats or anything else. Pittsburgh shows they are sill the team to beat. Pitt 21 Cin 17

Balt/Chi under 32 -119 for 5 units
    Only way this game goes over is turnovers for TD's. Both defenses are very good at stopping the run and the team that gets impatient and starts passing the ball will lose this game and make a costly turnnover. I think the score ends up Chi 13 Bal 10

Denver +3 -121 for 5 units
    I was on the Giants earlier this week up until this morning when I saw almost every service on the Giants. I'm going to change my mind which I rarely do, and play the better team here in the Broncos. My first instinct in the game was to take the Giants because they have played so well at home and the Broncos don't play as well away from the thin air and they are flying across the country, but I think that can be overrated in sports. I think the Broncos are coming into this game very underrated and will take the Giants by suprised. The Broncos have beat teams the likes of SD, KC, Jax, Was, NE. Those are 5 good football. Then the Giants have been which I believe are below average teams in the Rams, Saints, Cardinals, and were blown out againts the Chargers. Both of these teams have solid offenses, while the Giants have a more of a down field passing game and the Broncos shove it right up your throwt with several running backs. On the defensive side of the ball the Broncos are a much better unit. Some key stats: Broncos rank rank 9th in points allowed and 5th in rushing yards allowed, the Giants have been outgained in yardage in every game and are second to last in the NFL in yards allowed on defense and 23rd in points allowed. I like the Broncos. Den 27 NYG 17

Tennesse +5.5 -101 for 5 units
    The Titans have been a consistent team this season. They have beaten or covered against lesser competition in Houston, St. Louis, and Baltimore. They lost to heavyweights Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis, covering once. There is a lot of fight in this Titans team and they face three straight teams with losing records. I still like them with Billy Volek, I think it just adds more value to the line.

Pitt+9.5/Atl pk for 7 units odds 10/13
    Chargers +10.5/Atl pk for 7 units odds 10/13
    Lions+10/Ravens+8 for 5 units odds 10/13

Nascar: Nascar @ Martinsville all 1 unit

Jeff Gordon +775 - was running at the finish of all 25 of his Cup starts. He scored five poles, most of any drivers, has 6 wins and has the best average finish (8.1) of all active drivers.

Rust Wallace +1042 -
    Rusty Wallace have the most wins (7), and he holds the record for leading the most laps as well. He led 19% of all the laps he’s raced at this treacherous track.

Jimmie Johnson +789 - last week’s winner and most recent Subway 500 race winner, has the best top ten percentage (85.7) of all drivers.
    qualifies well at this track (like most others). His first start was his worst (10th). All-in-all he’s averaged a best in the series 4.0 start, including 2 poles (last year was a track record).

Ryan Newman +823 - qualifies well at this track. His first start was his worst (10th). He’s averaged a best in the series 4.0 start, including 2 poles
    Last edited by weazel079; 10-23-2005, 12:49 PM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

BOL - Weazer ......

Comment

GL Weasel

Comment

Go get em' Weazel, I'll be rooting for you!
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Just got back. Happy to see I had a good day. My parents came up and visited me at college. I was out all day. Hope everyone had a great day. Kind of nervous because I got 14 units ridig on the Falcons to win tomorrow, but they should get the job done. Anyways gl and have a good night.
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
          X