$1000 NFL freebie pick courtesy of the Sports Guru 4u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000 NFL freebie pick courtesy of the Sports Guru 4u

Broncos/Giants over 46 is the way to go on this matchup! This will be the most entertaining game of the day. Bell & company will run through the Giants defense like a "knife thru warm butter" & Eli will pick apart the Broncos beatin' up secondary.
    Too your success,
    Rob (Sports Guru 4u)
    www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
    Too your success!
    The Sports Guru 4u

like the call---thanks for posting it---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Books took a beating on this one!

Originally posted by Kaptain
      like the call---thanks for posting it---kapt
      My pleasure. I was in a giving mood today! We had a lot of followers on this line today! Congrats to everyone who made some "coin" today!
      Too your success,
      Rob (Sports Guru 4u)
      www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
      Too your success!
      The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Guru 4u
        Broncos/Giants over 46 is the way to go on this matchup! This will be the most entertaining game of the day. Bell & company will run through the Giants defense like a "knife thru warm butter" & Eli will pick apart the Broncos beatin' up secondary.
        Too your success,
        Rob (Sports Guru 4u)
        Congrats. They eeked out the over 46.

It was an entertaining game.

Comment

Working...
        X