• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boises Friday Night Cfb And Nfl....

CFB RECORD 21-12-2.....
    NFL RECORD 12-6.....

COMING OFF A 1-1 THURSDAY NIGHT...

1.S.MISS +2.5...TAKING THE BETTER QB, BETTER DEFENSE BETTER COACH, AND BETTER FOOTBALL PROGRAM...I REALLY EXPECTED MORE OUT OF UAB AND HACKNEY THIS YEAR...STARTED OFF PLAYING TUFF AGAINST TENN, BUT THESE LAST 2 LOSSES TO SMU AND MARSHALL R PUZZLING TO ME...S MISS IS MORE CONSISTENT AND QB ALMOND IS HOT RIGHT NOW....

2.MIAMI-1...JUST FEEL THIS IS TO MUCH FOR KC TO OVERCOME WITH TRAVELING AND PLAYING THE SAME DAY...J.TAYLOR PLAYING FOR MIAMI HELPS ALOT...FINS HAVE SHOWED A LOT OF HEART AT HOME AND R USE TO SCHEDULE CONFLICTS...FIGURE RICKY MIGHT HAVE A GOOD GAME RUNNIN IN THE MUD...AND HONESTLY I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE MIAMI AS A FAVORITE WHEN LINES CAME OUT...

GOODLUCK GUYS WHOEVER UR ON....
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

gl 2 nite!! :uzi:

Comment

good luck boiseboy

Comment

GL Boise!

Comment

GL boise
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Gl Bb

Comment

Hey boise does it worry you that s. miss has some receivers out tonite????

Comment

GL tonight Boise!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I Knew One Was Out For Sure...uab And Hackney Are Just So Dam Inconsistant...bower And Almond I Think R A Better Package Deal...just For The Records The Last Five Have Been Decided By Less Then 7...
                  PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Boise Boy

I'm on the Dolphins with ya tonight buddy!!!!Read this shit!!

Favored home teams off a loss against road teams off a win are 9-1-1 ATS. 2 Teams fall into this trend this week, Miami and the Giants. The Giants have also covered 5 straight games at home.

NFL Teams after an away win!!!!
                    Since week 1 of the 2003 season, underdogs (at home or away) of 3 to 7 points with an over/under line of at least 39 are 0-11 after an away win as an underdog (of any size) or a favorite of 3 or less. This week this system suggests a play against a team which expects to be severly affected by losses on the offensive line! The Chargers

Play the Eagles -3 1/2 with confidence

Good luck this week, just wanted to throw this info at ya!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

good stuff buddy!!! i am on it...

Comment

Working...
                      X