Captcane's Picks for Friday (NCAAF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcane's Picks for Friday (NCAAF)

Well, had a good win last night with Va Tech and hope to continue that luck with some CUSA action tonight. Below are my picks:

Southern Miss (ML) +124
    I think S. Miss wins this outright. This lines seems absurd an can only be this way because of S. Miss's collapse against Tulsa.

Central Florida (-5.5) -116
    This basically goes with my New Orleans System. I have been going against New Orleans based teams on the road this year, and it has done me quite well.

Good luck all with your selections

good luck captcane

Comment

good luck man, you know I like them..

Comment

GL Cane!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

gl to ya tonight---on your Sou Miss play, are you aware that both of Sou Miss top receivers are out tonight.........Sou Miss (IMO) didn't collapse against Tulsa, TU has been steady, and the Bookies haven't given em the respect they deserve yet..

With all that said----Good luck to ya tonight my man----bring em in---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kaptain.. Personally, I realized that Courington was out for this one, but wasn't there significant line movement to make up for that injury? I think that Williams is the other injured receiver and that he was actually on the 2-deep as Perine is listed as their #2 and is ready to play this week.. The nice thing is that Courington's backup, Chris Johnson, had 6 catches for 90 and 2 touchdowns last week against UCF after he went down..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              gl to ya tonight---on your Sou Miss play, are you aware that both of Sou Miss top receivers are out tonight.........Sou Miss (IMO) didn't collapse against Tulsa, TU has been steady, and the Bookies haven't given em the respect they deserve yet..

With all that said----Good luck to ya tonight my man----bring em in---kapt
              I follow TU pretty closely and an argument could be made regarding their stability. But that is for another post. I was aware of the injured receiver but believe S. Miss will get the job regardless. CTT did a good job of putting the injury into perspective.

Comment

GL CANe
                Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

GL Capt

Comment

congrats on 2 winners, cc.. Any thoughts for tomorrow? I spent so much time reading up on these two that I don't really have a great feel for tomorrow.. Chris Johnson 3 for 71 yards tonight in relief..

Comment

I had a great night tonight with two wins. Makes my record 3-0 for the week. Hopefully that continues into the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X