Ncaa 10/20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPARK
    Good Luck Buddy ... and FYI, someone e-mailed me today and asked me if I was really dunn ..

did you email them back from your email addy spark. You know the one Sparkis150yearsOld@****** or did you email from your other email addy. Dunninowski@***** ???

PS thanks guys.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl to ya Bry---the Old Kapt is on the other side of ya-------best to ya ---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
        DIMER- Could you give your opinion on the total? Even if you wouldn't play it.

ELJUGO,

sorry i missed your post buddy. I didnt have a real solid opinion on the total. Anyway do you have yahoo mess? if so let me know so you can add me. You could hit me up on there anytime man. Sorry.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

No IM pimp juice but I appreciate your response. Next time I'll get any questions in asap. Look forward to your calls this weekend. Let's smash the books brother!
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Your going to cheat on your girlfriend with MARYLAND... ARE YOU CRAZY?

Name the show for MAD MONEY PTS!!

:christmas
            It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

Comment

Working...
            X