Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayMe Play

V-Tech -10 1/2 (2*)

Most of the time I like to go against the general public (over 85% of the public is on V-Tech), but occasionally the public is correct in choosing the right side. Even though Maryland is a tough place to play---I don't think they can keep the V-Tech offense out of the endzone for long. If they fall behind early they don't have the firepower to score quickly. Look for a low scoring first quarter as both teams try to get a feel for the game and then look for more offense in the second half. V. Tech and Beamer ball win this game by 17. Good Luck

Seth
    It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!

I'm on em too--kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

85% of the public may be on VT but the line is down to 9.5. If that % is correct then the remaining 15% are hitting the Terps awfully hard. GL to you tonight.
      "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

GL SB- beat em bad last year
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

good luck SB

Comment

Game aint over yet but the call looks good. nice job
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

very awesome call and I am glad you posted this for these guys tonight. Looks like a blowout
              If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
              KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

You're gonna get paid tonight sir
                Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I'll take the win.....I was off by 2 as V.Tech wins by 19, Tech wore them down the second half and little Vick looked a little like his older brother with his scrambling and running. Hope everyone did well tonight........see ya this weekend.
                  It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!

Comment

Working...
                  X