Weekend Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plays

I'm playing these early as I don't see much changing from my aspect.

NFL:
    Pittsburgh +2.5 -102 for 5 units huge game for both teams, I think Steelers respond from their loss and show them they are still the team to beat in the division.

Miami -2 -104 for 5 units I think the Chiefs have a lot of holes and whil be exposed and unprepared this week. The Dolphins have been solid and look like a different team at home this season.

Balt/Chi under 32 -119 for 5 units Only way this game goes over is turnovers for TD's.

NYG -2 -110 for 5 units Giants have been very solid at home so far this season and I feel their D makes some big plays against Jake the Snake.

NCAA:

Michigan +3 -121 for 3 units Iowa doesn't know how to get the job done against the top tier teams.

Texas -16 -102 for 3 units The more I watch this Texas team the more impressed I become. I think they send a message this week against a pretty good T Tech squad.

Loisville -22 +104 for 3 units, Cinncy is horrible and Louisville is coming off a loss.

Auburn +6.5 -105 for 3 units, this should be a close game and I'll take the points.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Good Luck this weekend
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Adding two teasers i really like. When I rarely play teasers I try to make sure the +7 points breaks the 3 point or 7 point barrier.

Pitt+7/Atl pk for 7 units odds 10/13
      Chargers +10.5/Atl pk for 7 units odds 10/13

Mike Vick is going to put a show on monday night, and I like Pitt and SD to win both of there games and I'm very confident they stay within the teased numbers.

Comment

Couldn't get in earlier but I played these a few hous ago

Rutgers -3 -105 for 5 units
        Utep -14 -107 for 5 units

Comment

Working...
        X