My take on the Wolves game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on the Wolves game

Losing Rick Fox will be a scoring plus for the Lakers with Devon George replacing him. However, it will free up Wally Szzsszzerrbbiiakkkkzzz.......errr....Wally S. where he has yet to break out in one of those near 30 point nights. He should tonight at home although there is talk of Bryant switching over to him defensively which would again cut that down. Koby still has that same sore shoulder but it hasn't stopped his 30 a night. Look for the Wolves to press again and try to keep the timing off in the LA Triangle offense and also it will tire Koby having to help bring up the ball at times. The key will be the number of points that George and the Lakes bench put up vs. Peeler and the rest of the Wolf bench. Nester"itch" and Jackson will be there to eat up 10 fouls and hopefully as many points. Bottom line is Garnett, Wally, Hudson's points neutralize Shaq, Koby, Fisher. Game will be decided by the roll players above.....small advantage to the TWolves also being at home ..........ergo.....I am taking the T-Wolves on a small bet at +2.5! The under scares me with all the overtimes in the first round......GOOD LUCK TO ALL! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Analogy sounds right !

Lock and load , Im all over your take of this one. Plus side is I didnt pick it , and can always harbor a grudge if we dont win ?

ALL Humor aside , its good to have you bolster my selection , as I trust your keen insight more than mine !

Welcome once again ,,,, GV !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

thanks M&M!

Good Luck to us and I hope it is the right take on it!! Nice to be back amoung the "sane" again! Hope Locksq makes it over as well! Good Luck and thanks a ton for all the great baseball stat research you come up with. I definitely use it.....kind have been concentrating on hoops but will start with the small ball in earnest shortly!! Thanks again.....GV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X