Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues action

mlb...5*(8-5)3*(15-12)1*(15-25)

tonight...5* ARIZONA....had them last night also...they will win their 4th straight tonight...both pitchers looked good last outing..redman threw a complete game with only four hits..both club records..kim's record is terrible but he has had only six total runs scored for him in those 4 loses....however ariz has outscored their opponents 20-5 in their last three outings..kim gets the run support he needs and the marlins still have a hangover.....
    3*EXPOS.....vasquez has struggled against this team over his career but has won consecutive starts this year and i think he looks good...he will want to beat this team...and i think the righty kinney should stick to relief....plus the league owned team goes on the road after 2 1/2 weeks.
    3*ASTROS...seems like i always have this team...it is the team i have chased the most this year so take that for what it is worth....eventhough oswalt has never had a decision vs this team and his era vs this team is close to nine!!!

nhl(2-1)...W stands for WILD tonight...should be able to get them plus a few...

good luck to all...and thanks for the flyers play nut(1-0 end 1st)

With you Pred!!! Good hearing from you!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

thanks buddy...lets hope they come in..did i read that u were bringing in friends from another forum? sounds good to me...make this forum even stronger!!!

Comment

chase chase chase

2-0 braves top first!!!!!! the chase has already begun for me today

Comment

pred

i hear you

Comment

nut

we get one back 2-1 bottom 2nd...lets hope maddux gets knocked out this inning!!!...but.....FLYERS SCORE:D :D :D

Comment

2-1 Flyers after 2

I also played a small play on the Cubs tonight with knock and wayne

join us so we can all win together

I get this feeling that Wood will strike out 15

I hope its not the beer talking:D

Comment

nut

if its that brador extra stock we're in trouble lived in buffalo for a few years and frequently traveled across the peace bridge for a real beer!!!!!!!!....i will definitely join everyone on the cubbies.... maybe wood can throw a no no tonight against them also:D

Comment

Working...
                X