Larry Eustachy Fired Yes Or No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Eustachy Fired Yes Or No

HOW ABOUT IT SHOULD HE GO. IF HE WAS PARTING WITH COLLEGE KIDS AND HARD TO TELL WHAT ELSE. I VOTE HE GOES.

Yes

...but only if they agree to hire Matt Doherty.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Hell no. He is the man!!
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

NO.......There are much BIGGER problems in this world to worry about than a fun loving well liked coach getting kisses on the cheek........People that say yes.... and Martha Burke really need to get a life!:D

Comment

WAYNE I FROM IOWA AND IHAVE HEARD HORROR STORIES ABOUT HIM BUT IF IT DIDNT GO ANY FURTHER THEN THE KISSES ON THE CHEEK I SUPPOSE HE IS SAFE. PEOPLE AROND THE STATE ARE REALLY PISSED. I DONT KNOW IF THIS AFTER GAME PARTYING HAS ANY THING TO DO WITH HIS NOT TRAVELLING WITH THE TEAM. BUT IF HE STAYS I LOOK FOR HIM TO TRAVEL WITH THE TEAM..:confused:

Comment

wayne, I have to disagree with you. This is much more than just kisses on the cheek. (Though on a sexist note, at least he could have found a cuter coed.) As a former cooach, I can tell you that they are, and should be, held to a different standard. This guy is the highest paid employee in Iowa at over $1 million a year, and hes hanging out at college parties????. Completely unacceptable. From a competitive standpoint---what the hell is a coach doing going to parties with players from the opposing team ----on the ROAD!!!. HE should be with his team. The other troubling thing to me from a coaching standpoint is that these were both after league losses. Im not saying he should be fired, but he definitely needs counseling for his drinking (and maybe his wife would like some marriage counseling if some of the comments in the paper are accurate. There are bigger problems in the world, but this is not something that Iowa st. can take lightly. celtics72

Comment

Working...
            X