Scorephone Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorephone Question

Even though I have a sports pager, I am curious as to whether there are any free(800 or 888) score phone remaining.
    I know there is no more freescoreboard.com(unless they changed their number), and it seems that the other comp. lines I call for free picks which used to give scores only, now give free picks and the hyped bs.
    Does anyone know of any reliable and up to date free score phones that are still around? If so, please give the number.
    Thanks
    Last edited by savage1; 10-16-2005, 02:47 PM.

Is this what your looking for. 1-800-555-8355. Its voice activated. When the thing picks up say "Sports" then say "NFL or COllege FB or whatever" Then say the team you want.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks;I used to use that one but had forgotten the number. I just tried it and it works good although it doesn't tell you how much time left in each quarter.

Comment

Yeah It's pretty vague but it helps if you are in a time of NEED. HAHAHA
        If you find a different or better one let me know. Thanks Savage.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I use

800-555-8355

ooops SORRY

I Saw Mojo already posted that number.

Comment

Frank- thanks;thats the same one griffey mentioned. Oh yes, I see you corrected your post.
            One of the reasons I asked the question other than wanting to have the number for myself is that I suspect that most of the free scores which used to be provided by services are no longer around;obviously if some people step forward and give the numbers of a lot of free pick phones still around, what I said in previous sentence doesn't hold.
            My own theory why they are vanishing(if they are vanishing ) is that services are hurting and trying to cut overhead;obviously by not having a free score 800 number(not free for the services) and not having to pay someone to "man the station" is one way to do this.
            Last edited by savage1; 10-16-2005, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X