• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You, Coverboy...

For The Special Game *** Iowa State*** And Almost
    Special Game*** New Mexico ****.
    I Had Them Both And The Outcomes Were Never In Doubt
    ( Even When Iowa State Was Down 0-14). I Knew We Had A Lots Of Time Left And The Point (+7) So It Was An Excellent Saturday Afternoon For Me.
    Just Wanna Say Thanks For Sharing And Congrats. Please Keep Posting For The Majority Of Us Here. You Know We All Look For Your Picks Every Day When We Log On. ( Dont Let A Few Bad Apples Ruined Your Day; You Are Way Much Better Than Them).
    Great Job And Congrats On A Great Day.

I agree please keep posting.Thanks for the winners
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I agree! Keep the games coming.

Comment

LSU, you beat me to the punch.

CBoy,
        I play my own games and am very streaky but tag some plays as well. I rode you for bases and so far in foots. Congrats on your plays and thanks for posting.

You are a quality capper!! Keep it up.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Why would he stop? Seriously? None of it makes any sense!

Comment

We should be celebrating a HUGE ATS win. Not bickering.

I also played some on the ML. It would have been nice to also bring home the ML play. But I'll never complain about winning. It's a bad omen.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              We should be celebrating a HUGE ATS win. Not bickering.

I also played some on the ML. It would have been nice to also bring home the ML play. But I'll never complain about winning. It's a bad omen.
              The last thing I want to do is stir this up again but Frank you honestly believe that a thread that was opened here at BC caused you to lose that ML wager???

And who are the bad apples??? Hoosier daddy, No fkin way ... look at all these threads that have been opened today ...

Comment

This has to go down as the dumbest thing i've ever seen on this board. The posts by Coverboy are why you have guys saying that certain people on this board can say whatever they want, and if anyone disagrees with it, they get hammered.

This is just infantile. Anyone who believes that a thread on a chat board jinxes a game should probably stop gambling.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  The last thing I want to do is stir this up again but Frank you honestly believe that a thread that was opened here at BC caused you to lose that ML wager???
                  Personally, no I don't. I was thrilled with the ATS at the expense of the ML win. I posted that in one of the threads.

Some guys believe in jinxes. I know when RJ created a thread celebrating a win that became a loss he took lots of shit. Some sports bettors are superstitious creatures. In no way am I condoning what went on after the game.

Spark, call me when you have a chance. I'm usually up late on weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                    This has to go down as the dumbest thing i've ever seen on this board. The posts by Coverboy are why you have guys saying that certain people on this board can say whatever they want, and if anyone disagrees with it, they get hammered.
                    Unless I missed it who got hammered? I didn't see one post hammering Hoosier. I saw more posts vs. CBs thread.

Comment

And who are the bad apples??? Hoosier daddy, No fkin way ... look at all these threads that have been opened today ...
                      I find this whole thing funny. Frank, I'm curious as to why you don't jump down Neil's throat because everyone knows that had it been someone else post something like that you would have been all over them.

Comment

Personally, no I don't. I was thrilled with the ATS at the expense of the ML win. I posted that in one of the threads.

Some guys believe in jinxes. I know when RJ created a thread celebrating a win that became a loss he took lots of shit. Some sports bettors are superstitious creatures. In no way am I condoning what went on after the game.

Spark, call me when you have a chance. I'm usually up late on weekends.
                        I will do that Frank but right now believe it or not the paramedics are here for my mother-in-law ... Nothing really bad .. just having some trouble breathing .. and I have a few Friends over watching the Sox game ... OH, WHAT A NIGHT ...

Comment

I will do that Frank but right now believe it or not the paramedics are here for my mother-in-law ... Nothing really bad .. just having some trouble breathing .. and I have a few Friends over watching the Sox game ... OH, WHAT A NIGHT ...
                          My best wishes to your mother-in-law. I hope all is well.

Comment

Do you know how many times a week people start a cheering "In Game" thread that is for a team i'm against? At least 4 or 5 times a week. I consider myself very superstitious in gambling but never, not once did i think their thread was directed at me and my pick. There are people here cheering for every side of every game. It's the nature of the beast and to take his thread personally like it was meant for him made no sense considering there are about 100 too many of them everyday.

Comment

Unless I missed it who got hammered? I didn't see one post hammering Hoosier. I saw more posts vs. CBs thread.
                              Hammered wasn't the word in this case, but it was with Hokie Bird. Maybe he crossed the line, a bit, but I felt there was a huge overreaction to all that.

In this case, for someone to say that they need to have a private word with the Hoosier Daddy and that they're going to have "something to say about this on Monday", is so laughable that I can't really imagine that anyone would even type it.

To me, that's attention whore type of stuff.
                              Every
                              Villain
                              Is
                              Lemons

Comment

Working...
                              X