No announcement yet.

Ha Ha Notre Dame Go Cry Ur Hearts Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha Notre Dame Go Cry Ur Hearts Out!

Love to See Usc Rip Ur Hearts Out. Team And Fans Thought It Was Over Now Go Home And Cry Ur Hearts Out! Also Nd Fans Are Sore Losers.

Classless comments. ND played a great game and deserves to be applauded for their effort today.

Comment

What in the world do we have to cry about?

What an awesome game. I'm so proud to be a Notre Dame fan! We left everything out on the field. Toe to toe with the best team in the nation, and we were just as good.

You just love drama don't you?

Ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
        Classless comments. ND played a great game and deserves to be applauded for their effort today.

That's his M.O.

I refuse to respond anymore, cause that's what these guys want.

Diesel, your right on the money.

Comment

just stupid comments....i always normally root against these teams every week but this week they played eachother and i actually bet usc but was rootin for nd when i knew at end of 3rd no chance for cover...nd played very good and one more play goes their way and they beat the 2 time champ that has won like 28 games straight... i mean cmon give some credit those kids have nothin to be ashamed of they gave it all, came up on the losin end like so many other teams that have played usc last couple years but usc earned every bit of that win....
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
          X