Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Tuesday

MLB

Red Sox (3 months from now this matchup will be Boston minus 280..so as funny as it sounds, laying lumber with the BoSox IS VALUE 2night)

I can never see Wakefield at -280 he just isn't that good. Batters try to kill the knuckleball of his instead of just trying to single him to death.

Comment

MLB

Bluejays

Bluejays/Rangers UNDER 10.5

Yanks/M's OVER 9

NBA

Spurs-8.5 (TITANIC)
      Spurs/Suns UNDER 180

NETS -7 (HUGE)
      Nets/Bucks UNDER 191.5

Comment

MLB

ASTROS (HUGE)

Mets/Cards OVER 7.5

A's/Sox OVER 8

Tampa/Minny OVER 9

Comment

MLB

Marlins/Zona OVER 9 (my baseball total of month)

NBA

Lakers -2
          Lakers/Minny UNDER 202.5

Pacers -7 (GIGANTIC)
          Pace/Celts UNDER 181

Comment

Remember " Ottawa "

My chunk of change still has daylight here , if all goes right could be a windfall cause of the way this one was layed ?

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Rough night in bases but only down a few units for the whole card. Could have been worse but that was the craziest OT in Ind for a push. Better luck tomm! BIG night expected with a HUGE card...GL

Comment

Ill TAKE IT

Shit Joe P if that is a bad night for X I taker it any night
                I went 5-1 with his NBA cause I had Nets at 6 1/2.
                The way fucking X has been winning and consistent it kewl with me to have a few unit day down. But I fucking won huge cause dude once again hit his game of the month in the baseball total. Still the only capper
                I have yet to see lose a game of the year quote or month. Dude is tough at picking but becoming a pussy
                character.

X chill out. I'd be scared to meet you. You might be a drag queen.
                Just post your winners and shut the hell up.
                Wanted to say congrats on your game of the month but from what my bookie said your Laker pick was more impressive. He said he had all Laker bets and he was surprised I took the Lakeers cause he knows I go against the flow with your info. He asked me twice if I was sure if I wanted t
                he Lakers and I had to double check your post. That was fucking impressive. I feel most confident when you go with t
                he public cause I know you base it on your knowledge.
                I don't like it when people fade the public for the hell of it without knowing why and they wonder why they
                get fucked. Please give me all favorites again tomorow in NBA. Toughen up kid. You to good to be nice.

Comment

x- i left you a message a while ago commending you on your picks,but to say you dont fade the public is a joke. 90% of your plays are public fades. dont get me wrong i do it too and it does work most times, but dont say its hard work that gets you these plays. best of luck in the future and for those you think im full of shit , ill start posting anti public plays and you can tell me.

good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X