H P New Orleans Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H P New Orleans Classic

Going for 3 winners in a row on the PGA Tour. Odds are not in my favor. Cashed in last week on Freddy at 40-1 ($25 paid $1,000) the week prior hit with DL III (20 paid 135)
    This week I'm rolling with another Piasan...laid $30 on Chris DiMarco at 25-1 (pays $750)

TURKEY time! knockwood.

C'MON! WHO'S WITH ME?????

Comment

here's an easy matchup winner for the week.

take Scott McCarron to beat the fat bellied geek of the tour Kirk Triplett! Triplett is a throwback to what most people thought of golfers in the 70's! C'mon Kirk! Get a new hat!!!! you piece of shit.

McCarron -105 LOCK AND LOAD!!!!

Comment

BountyHunter,
        You like that play? I feel McCarron might win the whole thing and triplett will struggle again to make a cut.

Comment

Mattiace and Toms play good in this tornament, worth a look. Im going with a young gun....... Howell the III.

By the way, Im glad you bet on golf, because you sure cant play, hack, hack, hack. :tongue: :tongue:

Just kidding, had to get you back for your Lakers comment last night.

the hammer

Comment

i bet a nickel that anika sorenstam will not make the cut

Comment

ouch hammer! attacking a man's golf game, now that's wrong! hahahahaha. Shot taken. you know i was just kidding~ and a winner none the less. I like the sorenstam bet. Hammer, I like thurston howell also. there were about 5 guys that I wanted to take to win it but just took dimarco. i also liked applebee and think phil may win this week too! he wants in on that money list race...

Comment

Working...
              X