Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealDeal

Hello fellow cappers,

I'm the newest member to bettorschat and I would like to say that there are alot of good cappers on this site. This is my first time posting on the net but I'VE been a dime player for over ten years now. I really look foward to helping you guys make some cash and vise versa.

HUGE PLAY..... 5 Dimes Lakers-2 (scores and odds)

Welcome RealDeal

What's your thoughts on the Lakers? I can be easily swayed since I'm not on either team at the moment.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Voskuhl43,

Thanks for welcoming me to the board. As far as the LAKER game goes, I think that when it time to perform in the clutch.....(and clutch time is indeed now) the lakers perform to there peak.
      Now as far as ATS the lakers are 0-3 there last 3 vs the T'wolves but look for that to change as SHAQ and KOBE stop playing CAT&MOUSE with the T'Wolves. I feel strong on this play but then again with every game it's a "GAMBLE"

GL2U........it's showtime

Comment

Real Deal

Help us please , and welcome !

I like both the Lakers & the over tonight

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MemphisMafia

Thanks for the welcome. I really do hope the "OVERS" come in for your sake if have taken it but I wouldn't really mess with.

Good trends though : Lakers OVER 9-1 last 10 games

: T'Wolves Over 8-3 last 11 home games

: T'wolves/Lakers "overs" 4-1 last 5 meetings

A big 90% trend like the top one Lakers 9-1 last 10 alwayz tends to make me lean the other way becasue of the huge public play, but it's a no play for me today.

One more for kicks 1dime San Antonio -8.5 (scores and odds)

GL2U..............IT'S showtime

Comment

RealDeal,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

This is the place to be, welcome aboard.p:D

lakers are the play!!

gl, the hammer

Comment

Bettorschat/HAMMER

Thanks for the welcome. This does seem like the place to be as I see "winners" cashed here night after night.

Hammer I know we are on different sides today as your GOY#3........IS the T'wolves but the best of luck to as you are hell of a capper

GL2U......... It's showtime

Comment

2-0 start ^ 6k

MemphisMafia nice call on the Laker over. Hope all you had a great nite.......My book has to be sore from that beating.......I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more plays.

GL.......It's showtime

Comment

And Thier Off >>>>>>>>>>>>

Way to start with a bang , big guy !

I will stop in today to exchange tid-bits with ya , and see what the tea-leaves say ?

Thanks for the kudo`s , and congrats to you also . Had a very good day indeed as all sports were on my side last nite ;

2-0 NHL
                    4-0 NBA
                    7-2 MLB

but where not here for backslapping [unless its in the wallet] and lets get this thing rolling !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                    X