Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Thanks buddy. I got a better price at Pinny. I couldn't overlook his record at that track!
    I hear ya. Man Dale Jr. was on the move til he blew a tire though. I hope that bodes well for Atlanta and Texas here in a couple of weeks! The Chase is anybody's now that Smoke had some trouble. I wonder if Mark Martin will finally quit crying about Dega now

Comment

I like Martin but all he does is cry about everything lately. Dale Jr has had a tough year. Hopefully he regroups for Daytona.

That race last night was crazy. They couldn't go 30 laps without a caution. Tires were being eaten alive!!!

Comment

Thanks buddy. I got a better price at Pinny. I couldn't overlook his record at that track!
        Lucky Stiff (N21)......damn I almost had it covered w/ J.Burton too..... Gordon has just killed my ass this year also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
          Gordon has just killed my ass this year also.
          I've told you he sucks for about 5 months now. JJ is the man ......... DON'T FORGET IT!!!

Comment

I've told you he sucks for about 5 months now. JJ is the man ......... DON'T FORGET IT!!!
            Did you hear Gordon get on the radio at the end of the race and tell Jimmie "I'm glad one of us still knows how to get there" commenting on getting to victory lane.

Comment

Gordon has forgotten how to win! hahahahaha The student is now the teacher!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, yeah I see your azz waving bye-bye......

We should make a new rule that the League's 3rd place winner has to split the pot w/the 10th place winner and 26th place in KB's case

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                  Yeah, yeah I see your azz waving bye-bye......

We should make a new rule that the League's 3rd place winner has to split the pot w/the 10th place winner and 26th place in KB's case
                  Damn truth hurts sometimes!

Comment

Working...
                  X