BIG BIG BIG sat$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG BIG BIG sat$$$

Navy -12.5 -- This is the largest rush differential on the board at 3.3ypr. Kent St. has been brutal even aginst horrid teams.

Mich -3 -- Michigan is 15-0 SU playing in week 5 or later with a .500 record. A letdown game for Penn State after 2 huge home wins.

ARK +7.5 -- Auburn playing first road game of season, after 5 home games!

Baylor +2 -- Baylor fans haven't been this excited for a football game since Mike Singeltary and Walter Abercrombie ran the squad. Home night game an a frauluant Nebraske team gets exposed.

ND +12 -- This game reminds me so much of the Rams/Patriots SB. Charlie Weis with a week off to game plan is worth a TD in itself. We know both offenses will score but I expect to see a few defensive ripples from ND after the week off. MOVE THE CHAINS for the Irish keep the USC offense off the field and I'm calling for not only a cover but a STRAIGHT UP WIN!!!

Gotta Roll with CB and Iowa St and gonna tag along with others on Alabama and Bowling Green minus the chalk!

I hope everyone has a HUGE day tommorow!!!
    "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

GL tomorrow!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Tomorrow

Comment

thanks j18 you won me some ca$$, last Sunday night, just wanted to say thanks!!!

Comment

No Problem Bud Hopefully We Have A Big Day Tomorrow.by The Way Love The Ark And Michigan Game And I Have Ben Looking At Baylor Also.i Believe Nebraska Shot Their Wad Last Week.good Luck

Comment

thanks #18, I really feel nebraska is a fraud. Played with 70 point motivation last week, and lost at the gun. Hard for me to believe they come back with a spirited effort tommorow...

Comment

Exactly To Lose Like They Did Has Gotta Be A Killer.in Your Honor Will Play Something On The Game.

Comment

Good Luck Buddy
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Goodluck tomorrow Hedrick!!!
                  "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
                  X