NHL and MLB 4 Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL and MLB 4 Tuesday

NHL (102-88) We have hit 4 straight 3 of which were doggies!

Phil. -125 (I gave this to you on yesterday's thread)

Minnesota +100

NBA (132-139) 2-0 Last Night

Boston +7

Milwaukee +7

Minnesota +2

Phoenix +9

GOOD LUCK ! :D
    Last edited by wayne1218; 04-29-2003, 06:11 PM.

Boston +7 is too much there is major dissention in the Pacers clubhouse and I have to take the Touchdown.

Phoenix +9 is also alot for a team that has dominated S.A. ALL year long.

Minn. +2 .......Rick Fox is more important than some think and Minny knows they simply have to win this game plus the Lakers bench is sooooo depleted......I think each team might hold serve in the next 2 and bring it to a 7th game.

Milwaukee +7 is alot for a team that already won one of the 2 in Jersey and i'm thinking even if they don't win that they can hang with the 7.

4 Doggies and it wasn't planned but there is some of my reasoning behind the wagers, GOOD LUCK!:D :D

Comment

No need for explanations (though they are appreciated).

You gonna have the baseball up soon as I'm taking off for tonight's Nets/Bucks game soon?

Thanks

JimT
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Should be a fun game and i hope your Nets win by 6 or less:D

I've been working on the Bases and will have it up soon.

Comment

It pains me to do it but I'm actually betting against them tonight as 7 is a rediculously high number in this spot.

JimT

Comment

good luck wayne

I know you mentioned the Flyers yesterday - - we all know you dont ride my plays - - which is ok

good luck to you and crack your man hard

Comment

Not true i ride them if it is a game that i didn't touch myself cause i do all my wagers and picks then if someone like you has a game i didn't wager then a put some cabbage on it myself, good luck brother!:cool:

Comment

Taking off soon... any shot of seeing those baseball plays before I go???

JimT

Comment

Diamonds 4 Tuesday

Since i've been asked several times about the "units" and not the record i'm going to change things up a little bit. I play all games equal cause i know that some days my favorite games lose and the games rated a little lower win but I keep track of my games with their strength value which is based on 60% Pitchers...... 30% Offense and Defense and.......10% Trends,Managers, and Home/Road Advantages. In my system it would end up being rated 1,3, and 5 Star plays based on strength. I have plays,strong plays and my strongest but i post them equally and play them the same cause i don't want anyone getting hurt putting their paycheck on what i consider a "5 Star" play.

This year keeping track of my units record would go like this......

5 Star - 31-13
                  3 Star - 35-30
                  1 Star - 29-42

Starting today (4-25) I will be posting less plays daily by eliminating the 1 Stars and posting the others as equal plays. I will not play a game over -200 on a straight wager, If i have a team over -200 i will use that team either in a run line wager or a Parlay. I will also keep a daily tab of how much money we would be up or down based on every wager being equal to $100 so when you see the record and the dollar amount you will know it is based on every wager being $100.....If your a $10 bettor or a $1000 bettor you can figure out for yourself where you would stand in my system. I'm doing this not to start over because i'm still up some cash but to make it easier for anyone that follows the picks to have a better understanding of how good it can be and i'm dropping the so called 1 Stars to have a little less yet more solid action for you.....No more PM's or questions about the units it will be right there for you to see and some days there might be 1 play and other days their could still be 5 or 6 but i will paste this for about a week with my Baseball threads for anyone that didn't see it to know what's going on.

Example .... Boston -170 means you risk $170 to win $100 or Cleveland is +160 means you risk $100 to win $160.....GOOD LUCK !

MLB (10-11) -3.19 UNITS or $319 for a $100 Bettor

Houston (Oswalt) -136 (I'm with you nut we need a good night)

Montreal (Vazquez) -152

St Louis (Morris) -145

Boston (Wakefield) -170 (Boston has always pounded lefty starters)

Anaheim (Ortiz) -138

Baltimore (Johnson) -153

Oakland (Zito) -112

S.D. (Eaton) -141

I know there is ALOT of Baseball tonight but the Matchups work out that way sometimes but i can tell you if these plays were based on Stars they would all have a 5 next to them as they are VERY STRONG tonight and i see alot of really bad mismatches taking place. GOOD LUCK !

:D

Comment

"UNDER" 9 Arizona / Florida -120

"OVER" 10 1/2 Toronto / Texas +100

:D GOOD LUCK :tongue:

Comment

NBA
                      I took Boston and will definitely take Phoenix. I agree with your pick on Milwaukee, but I lose everytime I bet for or against New Jersey.

I have taken the twolves all 4 games thus far, and like them tonight, but I have am having trouble pulling the trigger on them for some strange reason tonight.

I still stand by the analysis that Isiah is the worst coach in the NBA and would get outcoached by anyone in a 7 game series.

Good luck

Comment

I agree w/ that! zeek is a bitch!

Comment

Chalk,
                          You meant to say Zeek was Magic's bitch.

I like the over in the LA / Minn game tonight.
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

loc, chalk, and Zeib

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!:D :tongue:

Comment

Lost respect for Isiah, when he talked shit about Larry Joe!!

Go Celts (Zeke is a racist bastard)
                              There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X