Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bry,

Very good write up.

You know where my loyalities are. I am a huge GOLDEN DOMER. And yes, I'm a homer golden domer...LOL

When all is said and done....the talent squarely lies on the USC side. They have a better quaterback, better running backs, better wide recievers, better defense. They have just as tough a schedule as Notre Dame (although I'm sure that's arguable).

So why isn't the spread higher?

The way I see it......and this is thru as clear glasses as I can possibly do it.

It's a double edged sword but ND is going to have to stop one or the other. DO you want to stop the run or stop the pass. I think knowing Charlie Weis he's gonna try to stop the run and make Leinhart beat him. Yeah, the same Leinhart that's banged up pretty good. Dont' put it pass the super fired up defense to lay a lick on him early in the game.

Reggie Bush is hurting. Not that they don't have the outstanding backup...but that limits them a bit more. So that puts more pressure on White and the passing game. Can they pick apart the ND defense? Sure....this is the most talented team in the nation. But they won't be as prepared as Notre Dame will be.

Notre Dame is healthy. They also are very, very prepared having the week off to prepare for the trojans.

The bottom line is this. I wouldn't bet against a Chalie Weis' coached team if they have more then one week to prepare. That have a very talented running back in Darius Walker, a very strong fullback in short yardage situations in Powers Neal, and a very talented now a potential heisman candidate in Brady Quinn who if you look closely....resmembles another Brady we're quite familar with in Tom.

4 Notre Dame wide receivers have over double digit catches as well as TD's. They spread the ball around like no other team USC has faced. The immergence of Jeff Samardzija who is catching everything within 10 yards of him has given Notre Dame the deep threat they haven't seen since the Rocket and Tim Brown.

There is the revenge factor. At home...in front of a 90% Notre Dame fan base with the game labeled as this year's "Game of the Century"....how many times can USC dodge the bullets? Every single week their opponents come out and give USC their best shot. The past couple weeks, it's taken a while for USC to get it in gear. They I believe dont have that luxury this week as Notre Dame is by far the most talented team they've faced so far.

The streak has got to end sometime. On paper, USC by far has the most talent.

I do not disagree with your pick on bit Bry. You are probably along with Homer the two people I will ALWAYS check up on when it comes to college ball. I'm not taking either side on this one. I'm gonna sit back and watch. But I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Notre Dame shocks the world and beats USC on a last second FG.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      DOD...best of luck to ya!!

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        What am I missing?
        ask Jmarty..he made it up

Comment

Originally posted by ASexyBrunette24

ah...ok.

Love a good joke...ust hate to not understand it! lol

Comment

Sounds like to me this you your GOY,

Respectfully;
            HUSKER
            #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              GL buddy! I'm thinking USC blows them out too

2nd that RJ

I personally think they are finally going to start off the 1st quarter fast and just roll ND.....

Comment

goodluck!

Comment

gl DOD bring these mothers in for me
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

nobody stops USC for 4 quarters. Being #1 you know that USC gets the best shot from opponents.
                    GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

Good luck 10dime!
                      2010 One play a day record
                      22-19-1 51%
                      +0.74 units
                      Passes: 7 days
                      Streak: L2

Comment

Originally posted by ASexyBrunette24
                        YUP It was all Marty.

He just didn't know it at the time. LOL

Comment

It can also be refered to as.............

DaD

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                            YUP It was all Marty.

He just didn't know it at the time. LOL
                            it not my fault i am a lil slow
                            i am still sick from the tendime video
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good luck 10dime I really like your big play. Congrats on an awesome year so far.

Comment

gl to ya Dime---especially on your 10* USC play---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X