Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday MLB...

Angels +183

Feel like I am going against most of the forum on this one. Basing my play quite simply on the pitching matchup against each team. Contreras has 3 career starts against the Angels, 0-3. Byrd 5-2 against CWS. I think too many people are simply playing against the Angels here... when these guys travel, it's a little more luxurious than when you and I fly. Halos have confidence of putting away the Yankees...CWS put away the defending world champs, not exactly as strong a pitching staff as last year. Quite simply put, too much value for me not to go with the Angels...GLTA

gl tonight!

Comment

Good Luck and Welcome ....

Comment

Sound reasoning gl

Comment

thanks and good luck Scottya

Comment

Byrd is going on three days rest. Traditionally pitchers that do that don't fare to well. GL with your play.
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Scotty
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

griffey mojo-True he has had only three days rest... he threw less than 80 pitches that night... should find his form tonight

Comment

GL Bud, but Contreras isn"t the same guy pitching now..He's on 10 straight wins!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottya
                    griffey mojo-True he has had only three days rest... he threw less than 80 pitches that night... should find his form tonight
                    but it's Paul Byrd.

Comment

paul byrd is a location/finese pitcher, three days rest is enough for him to get going today..i feel that the angeles are ready and will put up a good show----gl--

Comment

Nice Call scotty!

Comment

It just goes to show again when too many people think the same way-Contreras is unbeatable, the Angels are tired, had to travel all night, and are still celebrating from last night, etc., sometimes one has to be careful and pass if not take the other side.
                          Good gutsy call.

Comment

Nice win Bud!

Comment

Working...
                            X