Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Stuff

Comment

I am most relieved it played out the way it did. A point either way decides the early total. Great fired up teams. Refs were a big part of this game- to be expected with all the testosterone in the air. Expect Jax and Pitt to be an Under (36?) Next week. Jax receivers can not handle throws by Leftwich. He throws with little touch- just fires it in. Penalties will be even worst next week. Jax offensive line is patchwork ans mistakes have killed em. Pitt QB looks to have a lateral collateral ligament sprain or tear. Charlie Batch has about a 76% QB rating and a ground game will rule. Congrats on the close call tonight- Ya gotta Love It
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
        I am most relieved it played out the way it did. A point either way decides the early total. Great fired up teams. Refs were a big part of this game- to be expected with all the testosterone in the air. Expect Jax and Pitt to be an Under (36?) Next week. Jax receivers can not handle throws by Leftwich. He throws with little touch- just fires it in. Penalties will be even worst next week. Jax offensive line is patchwork ans mistakes have killed em. Pitt QB looks to have a lateral collateral ligament sprain or tear. Charlie Batch has about a 76% QB rating and a ground game will rule. Congrats on the close call tonight- Ya gotta Love It
        Nice to hear from you Bud!!! I hope everything is going great!!!!I miss you!

Comment

Thanx Chuck- I certainly have missed you and the family- I will be on a little more, hopefully- the month break was what I needed to clear my head and get my priorities in order. Take Care
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

We pull together for another one tonight. It was close but the WIN gets us a profit.
            I have to go away a few days fellas cause of an emergency in the family tonight but hopefully I will return on Thursday. All is welll I just need to spend time with a member of family during this crisis.

Thanks again and remember CHARITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It plays a huge part in why I keep passing this stuff along.
            If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
            KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Sorry my man!!!! My prayers are with you and yours....Be well and God Speed!!
              Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Thanks man, I have a duty as a Christian to be there no matter what for all that need me. I struggle daily with this habit of gambling and handicapping but one day something will give and I will be able to sort it out. As for now as long as I know you guys are helping others with the profit you get off any plays I pass I feel I am doing half way right ! Who knows?
                If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
                KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Kat. The best for you and your family. You have prioites in order. And Hi Spearit. Welcome back.

Comment

Another winner!!

AAAAALLLLLRRRRRIIIIGGHHT!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Mahalo for the UNDER -- Keep up the good work

Comment

thanks for the big winner Kuelkat.Wish you the best for you and your family

Comment

How close was that UNder...Had me pissing in my pants last 10 minutes of the game.
                          NFL Kruise
                          2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Good Job Kat..and The Best To You And Your Family
                            On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Great Call Again, Kat. Best Of Luck In Everything.

Comment

kuelkat,

thank you for the very nice play. always appreciate the plays you provide everyone.

wishing the best to you and your family and hope the crises passes quickly. family is always the number one priority!

Comment

Working...
                                X