Knockonwood Mon. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Mon. Plays!!!

New Week! Forget the Slump! N.B.A. Play: Utah at Home plus the pts.!!! Right now looking at the Under also but will post later if that's a play!!! But, for right now! Utah plus the pts.!!! Have a God one!!! Knock!

knock

sorry for the red sox lost 2 nights ago

My monster plays have been on fire, that one did not hit

hope you had the astros yesterday

thanks for this Jazz play - - i am with you

new week = new dreams
    :D

Comment

Nut , you told me one time not to say I'm sorry, even though I appreciate it but I expect the same from you. I've been on Every play that you've put out and will continue to play your plays among others in here also. We will all have our good streaks and bad but we just want the Good to out number the Bad. I've been doing this for a long time and you can't be in this business long if the Good doesn't out number the Bad. I hate long post so I'll cut this short by saying THANKS for the plays, no one should ever complain about a free pick. Best of Luck to you and hope you enjoyed the game last nite, now you need to pick us some Winners. Have a good one, got to take my son to get a hair cut! Take Care!!! Knock! Not giving you a hard time about the Sorry thing, just messing! One more thing! I think we have a Monster Play tomorrow nite!!! Monster Plays: 5 - 1 and 1 maybe 6, I'll have to look Back!

Comment

good stuff knock

CAUSE I HAVE A MONSTER PLAY TOMMOROW AS WELL

AS *** WOULD SAY:

IT'S HUMUNGEOUS

guarenteed to win - - I CANT WAIT FOR TUESDAY NIGHT

lets do it knock and company

Comment

Hey KOW! Nice to see your picks again! I am with you on the Jazz +4.5...also have the under 189 (first half looks good so far but tightening up swiftly) but had N.O. +1.5 earlier for an L. Had a nice 10-3 run on Sat and Sun but dropped the final three yesterday (DET, SA, o/.u on Suns or it would have been large.....will be looking forward to your picks!! Good luck to all!! KNOCK!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
          X