Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday als might be cancelled

3 different time zones
    in 3 different days..the union is going to step in and stop the als from playing tomorrow,,there trying to do this now..fyi..supposely this is in the rule book,,
    sunday nyc
    monday in cali
    tuesday in chicago......union trying to get this game moved to wednesday

I would agree with that call. I can't believe they go from ny to cali in one day.

Comment

yea...i agree with that also... very tough for either one of the teams that make it...

Comment

Never gonna happen.

Too much $$$$ from Fox.

Fox wants prime time tomorrow and Wednesday, and with all the money they've dished out to the MLB, there is more then a good enough chance of that to happen.

Baseball made their bed with the contract they signed with the networks...now they have to lie in it.

Comment

Bud Selig sucks, even if this isn't his fault I think he stinks!

Comment

Pansies.

Long ago on a Saturday morning, I caught an entire 13 inning game.......took my ex-wife to the hospital where my son was born at 9pm and then pitched 9 innings in a charity 50 hours of baseball tournament at 3:00 in the morning on Sunday.

Time zone, shmime zone.
            Every
            Villain
            Is
            Lemons

Comment

To be honest I don't have any sympathy for overpaid athletes that have to play 3 games in 3 different cities. This is baseball. NBA basketball players often play 4 games in four different cities in 5 days. I have no love affair with NBA players but a NBA game is more physically demanding than a baseball game.

Comment

You all can still bet Tennis......Moondoggy has a lot of winners!!

Comment

As a White Sox fan.......I'm hoping they play 22 innings tonight then have to play tomorrow!

Comment

I agree with TheRook. Fox would lose millions if there was no game tomorrow. They are pre-empting their top rated program until November to run baseball.
                    Every
                    Villain
                    Is
                    Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                      I agree with TheRook. Fox would lose millions if there was no game tomorrow. They are pre-empting their top rated program until November to run baseball.
                      Yup. House isn't on until Nov 1

Comment

Working...
                      X