No announcement yet.

Picks For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne---you got a note from me in the NFL Survivor pool (#6)....I messed up and need to bring it to your attention.....My ignorance has caused me to eliminate myself....read it and you'll understand....I used Indy twice....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

WOW ...... Another tough beat in Hockey! Pittsburgh gives up a goal with :21 left in O.T.

I was praying for the shootout! That's 3 games lost in O.T. or a shootout in the last few days. Those will turn around and start going my way ...... soon!

Comment

For sure Pal ... hang tough

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          WOW ...... Another tough beat in Hockey! Pittsburgh gives up a goal with :21 left in O.T.

I was praying for the shootout! That's 3 games lost in O.T. or a shootout in the last few days. Those will turn around and start going my way ...... soon!
          When are you going to learn Pgh sucks in hockey!!!
          I'll be waiting for those picks tommorow...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
            When are you going to learn Pgh sucks in hockey!!!
            I'll be waiting for those picks tommorow...
            Chuck, They had some really good signings this off season and i think once they gel, they will be good and in the playoffs!

Comment

By the way I did jump on your teaser......Thanks alot....You are the Mr teaser in the NFL in my book......

Comment

Working...
              X