Cinn/Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinn/Jags

have seen couple of services w/ a GOY on Jags tonight and other forum cappers w/ GOYs as well on Jags, u know what that means play the bengals!!!!!
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

it U want to lost yur $$$

Comment

I'm with LIVE, the Bengals are the superior team with a better quarterback, better coach and should be able to win tonight

Comment

Originally posted by garister
        it U want to lost yur $$$
        ok follow everyone on JAX as GOYs u will see when bengals win...i was leanin to Jags at first not now

Comment

i seen that

to be honest the graphs might show even money. but i have seen or heard anyone taking cinny including the services

Comment

Go Cinci

Comment

well i hope either way ya took the game ya had the hook in your favor and maybe most of us here won....

Comment

The only sure thing is that later on today just about every paid service will claim they had the winner because they of course "always" buy the 1/2 point(and expecially if the game wins because of it if you get my drift;in short it is called selective point buying-you buy the 1/2 point only when you can claim a win because of it AFTER the game is over).

Comment

Working...
                X