Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 5

YTD 17-12 +473

Last Sunday was a disaster! 0-7. It might have been my worst gambling day in my life. I never liked last weeks card. Luckily, I sensed it and cut back a little on my wage amounts. I wish I had something to blame it on. FIX!!! LOL. I did have some bad luck in two games but the others were an abortion. I recouped a little with the Packers on Monday.

In contrast with last weekend's game I like many of the games this weekend. I hate the fucking lines. Almost every game is on 2.5 and 3 while laying -120, -125 etc. The only time I buy in football is +2.5 to +3 and -3.5 to -3.

Some games I haven't played yet but will. I'm posting all the games because I might not be around later or tomorrow.

Seahawks +3 -120
    Bears +3 -127
    Cowboys +3 -101
    Cards (Currently +2.5 -104)
    Falcons +3 103
    49ers (Currently at +15 -102)
    Bills -3 106

GL to all

GL tomorrow Frank!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Bounce back week for you Frankie ... Good Luck pal ....

Comment

good luck frank. Also, I have a question. What unit plays are these? Also, I noticed that you included two of your rushing plays (Bears and seahawks) but not the saints play. Was that a mistake? Thanks adn good luck.

Comment

gl tomorrow frank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
            good luck frank. Also, I have a question. What unit plays are these? Also, I noticed that you included two of your rushing plays (Bears and seahawks) but not the saints play. Was that a mistake? Thanks adn good luck.
            They are all 1 unit. The Bears are a 2 unit play. It was not a mistake.

Comment

OK, I'm just now starting to follow you, so I hope that I'm not asking too many questions, but by listing two of those plays in your above list, are you saying that you like them even if they weren't in your rushing system, whereas yuu don't like the Saints play as a personal play? Again, thanks and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
                OK, I'm just now starting to follow you, so I hope that I'm not asking too many questions, but by listing two of those plays in your above list, are you saying that you like them even if they weren't in your rushing system, whereas yuu don't like the Saints play as a personal play? Again, thanks and good luck!
                I can understand the confusion. Also, I don't mind answering any questions. Feel free to ask.

I bet all my plays from both threads. I create separate threads because I wanted to post and track the rushing system from my regular capped plays.

You are correct! I don't have the Saints as a regular play. This week I have the Bears as a regular capped game as well as a Rushing System play.

Once this season my regular capped game was against a rushing system play. I bet my regular capped game. It lost. In the future I'll probably pass on the game.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Comment

thanks and good luck Frank

Comment

Gl Frank, I really like your Bills and Cards play. I will be on those two.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Thanks Frank.

Comment

Good Luck Frank!

Comment

BOL today frank
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL today Frank!

Comment

Good Luck Frank
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                              X